CNN: Nancy Pelosi has told Joe Biden he cannot win and will cost the Democrats on down ballot elections

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:camby:Obama is not the negro whisperer and I blame the Silent gen and Baby Boomers for anointing his ass.
the point is, obama could stop the bleeding of Biden’s political support if he wanted to.

Obama wants this to end with one outcome: Biden off the ticket

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
the point is, obama could stop the bleeding of Biden’s political support if he wanted to.

Obama wants this to end with one outcome: Biden off the ticket
And that is the end of the Dems.

The Dems are gonna push a fearmonger tactic of the gods and Obama knows that Harris is not the answer too.

I'm telling you. It's a wrap.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
I didn't say any of what you are saying.

I said that no matter what, black women will not be the ones to withhold their vote, because Black Women at large will sacrifice themselves out of fear.

They did that on the plantation. It's innate in them. The powers that be that psychologically understand us and gave us our identity and religion flex this.

The Black woman has to vote on survival than revolution.

The Black Messiah will never be a Woman. Because due to the fact they are jesus lovers and champion jesus over their men to lead their household.

Men based their decisions in reality and women base their decisions in emotions.

What was the running theme of Black women in 2020? Saving this nation by voting in droves to a problem we all are facing now.

And they want to back Kamala Harris? They just don't learn.

But again....I can geaux deeper but I'm not bout to be called a misandrist because I understand psychology, history and the CIA warfare against Black folk in this country
:jbhmm: :ohhh: nah speak more we tryna know more

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Can speak more on this? :jbhmm:
Black women are the only group that will say Jesus is the head of the household while they got a whole man there.

They will look you in your eye and say, "Husband...I like your idea...but let's see what Jesus says."

They talk about Jesus like he fukked them last night and gave them 10 orgasms.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Yeah I'm fully aware of this. But I vote for my interests not against.

How witty of you. I'd be willing to bet you never really sit down and think about real shyt a day in your life. So keep making jokes funny man. I see you got Detroit in your name so I'll just chalk it up to not knowing any better.
It gotta feel great to confidently be wrong asf and willing to go full blown pink bytch while posting on a black website as if we give a fukk about your existence after the fukk boy heel turn.

Conservatism is a mental illness and id rather beat the fukk out of it than treat it medically. Duces. bytch.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U know what wouldbe a great tweet for this? if someone photoshops the scene where Adrienne is arguing with Rocky about his fight with Drago and she says "you cant win, Rocky!" and they put Pelosi's face over Adrienne and Biden's face over Rocky's. And then he leaves and while the "There's no Easy Way Out" montage is going on while Rocky/Biden is in his car, they have flashbacks of the 2008/12 Obama presidency playing. :mjlol:

Back when America was great :wow:

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Black women are the only group that will say Jesus is the head of the household while they got a whole man there.

They will look you in your eye and say, "Husband...I like your idea...but let's see what Jesus says."

:ohhh: I've seen this first hand. Would rather place their faith in Jesus getting them somewhere than the husband/boyfriend supporting them. The number of relationships I've seen where the woman leans so heavily into religion while the husband does not is pretty crazy now that I think about it. And often times it's not even that the man doesn't believe in God but really that we solve the problems in front of us and focus on what we need to get done

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They are desperate and NEED us...yes it is time.

You sound scared.

Don't be scared.

Fear is for the DEMS...NOT US
There is nothing that can be offered at this moment sufficient to your personal demands, given how extreme your personal asks are, that a candidate can even pretend to be able to fulfill.

This is about stopping Trump, not black issues at this moment.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka

Where TF do you nikkas live at? Good bytches, working bytches, high quality professional black women, rats, thots, working but struggling, barely making it, ect. None of these classifications do any of this shyt you are talking. I actually have a lot of women on deck all types.

THIS shyt DOES NOT HAPPEN AMONGST BLACK WOMEN. WTF.

Daps
Where TF do you nikkas live at? Good bytches, working bytches, high quality professional black women, none of these classifications do any of this shyt you are talking. I actually have a lot of women on deck all types.

almost all of the black women i know either don’t believe in god or aren’t religious in any way whatsoever.

my mom definitely isn’t religious at all.

:francis:

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Where TF do you nikkas live at? Good bytches, working bytches, high quality professional black women, none of these classifications do any of this shyt you are talking. I actually have a lot of women on deck all types.

Lies you tell....there are beacoup jesus loving women who will put Jesus 1st over their man. Actually ask them.

Black women love Jesus more than any other racial female group and that's a fact jack.

you my man's tho..but you are wrong here.