CNN: Nancy Pelosi has told Joe Biden he cannot win and will cost the Democrats on down ballot elections

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Can’t believe it’s people that think Kamala is a legit option

If she was a legit option none of this would be happening cause Biden wouldn’t have ran a second term

Nikkas seen her 3 times in 4 years

This fakkit Mike pence was on my tv every day for 4 years
she would be a disastrous option. nobody knows who that bytch is.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Ironically, Biden was asked (according to Roland Martin) to dump Kamala and biden chooses not to… :sas2:

Kamala has to blink first and jump ship. It’s really not even in Biden’s hands anymore. It’s in Kamala’s to take the crown.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
I'd accept her as President if it came down to it but, this gif enrages me for some reason :heh:

giphy.webp
Weird it arouses me :shaq:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I think you’re kinda missing the point. The chance for transactional politics is 2028. If we get there.

The country has been in emergency mode since 2016.

Frustration is causing people, especially black voters who dont really grasp the moment or understand civics, to think they’re in a position to negotiate. They’re not. Not right now.
We won't be in 2028. Historically we were never in the conversation except to be swing voters as the final fray for votes to decide a president.

It's always been that way.

We aren't people to this nation. No matter how much wars we fought, inventions we create, culture we add to, nothing matters because we are not respected.

They respect Hispanics and Asians more than they do us...and WE objectively give more value to this nation than any other minority group. That's a fact, and I'm not being racist or xenophobic about it.

The Dems wanna win???? They know they need out vote and we need some guarantees....

Or we all gonna suffer...but Black people have suffered more than any race or ethnic group in this nation and we STILL HERE.

BEING SCARY IS OVER

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
We won't be in 2028. Historically we were never in the conversation except to be swing voters as the final fray for votes to decide a president.

It's always been that way.

We aren't people to this nation. No matter how much wars we fought, inventions we create, culture we add to, nothing matters because we are not respected.

They respect Hispanics and Asians more than they do us...and WE objectively give more value to this nation than any other minority group. That's a fact, and I'm not being racist or xenophobic about it.

The Dems wanna win???? They know they need out vote and we need some guarantees....

Or we all gonna suffer...but Black people have suffered more than any race or ethnic group in this nation and we STILL HERE.

BEING SCARY IS OVER

:banderas:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Nah, this is you being fatalist. Incrementalism is how black people get ANYTHING. What you’re asking for is not even what white conservatives get.

White conservative activists celebrate small victories and marginal shifts. You seem to want sweeping grand singular gestures.

NO one gets those.
I'm more focused on our city/town enclaves that are 50+% black. We need to turn those into strongholds and focus on ourselves and our communities. And hope they won't sabotage them.

We are off the table for negotiation as no one wants to be the president to give black people a damn thing.

They objectively have given us enough: freedom, Education, political leadership, businesses, our own cities we are the majority in.

It's up to us to mobilize and take care of our self with what we have..but Negropeans gin act a certain way..

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Roland is a fukking idiot and he doesn't under lstand psychology of the American Negro Woman.

They are a scary bunch.

I can geaux into the deep of this dark psychology but I don't wanna be a misandrist. But Black women are designed to be your enemy when it comes to politics. They are not meant to vote in the interest of the black community. They are compromised politically. Yes they will rally against the police etc but presidential elections?

They are your enemy. Look at how the champion jesus over blackmen.
Can speak more on this? :jbhmm: