CNN: Nancy Pelosi has told Joe Biden he cannot win and will cost the Democrats on down ballot elections

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
She is a BLACK WOMAN. The only time a Black Woman has a natural distinction towards a white that GIVES HER A JOB is when that white man crosses her personally...not her people...but her personally.

Kamala will never turn on Biden because of Joe she made history. She is supposed to be loyal and not shake the boat.

You see Hilary ain't give a fukk. Chastised President Obama every chance she got. Kamala ain't got the ovaries of HRC.
I disagree here actually. I think Kamala’s biggest issue is being a woman, not being black, especially in the general election. I’m not saying the country isn’t racist, but the GOP is targeting minority voices and will look silly going after kamala…plus JD Vance’s wife is indian.

Now, the “black woman” criticism of democrats will be a lot of snide remarks and sarcasm, but they’re not stupid. They just want to be heard. They themselves didn’t even rock with kamala enough to vote for her in the primaries.

We keep confusing NOISE vs SIGNAL.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
2020 was an emergency against Trump. Thats why everyone fell behind Biden.

Trump never went away so Biden was the presumptive nominee in 2024…but Biden can’t finish the job…so now we gotta pull another audible.
And who came out in the highest voter group for Biden out of fear....The Black Woman. Damn near 95 per cent I believe

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Republicans falling in line and united with ear fashion pieces meanwhile Dems are broken up and leaked news every 2 hours how they hate their main candidate. If Democrats lose, I hope the blame directly goes to the entire leadership and no one else.

Republicans got embarrassed on election night and ran it back 4 years later. Had everyone in lock step...Trump had mafukkaz calling him hitler and evil...yet they all fell in fukking line because those fukking demons all have the same goal and can work together to achieve it.

Meanwhile the Dems are just retarded. Trump gonna have 2 more judges retire under his watch...It's fukking over.

Get ready for 4 more years of Trump.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
And who came out in the highest voter group for Biden out of fear....The Black Woman. Damn near 95 per cent I believe
Right. I was a Warren voter (ironically who polled higher than Harris and every black person I know around my age cohort with a master degree or higher voted for Warren) even though I know biden would win the nomination.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
I disagree here actually. I think Kamala’s biggest issue is being a woman, not being black, especially in the general election. I’m not saying the country isn’t racist, but the GOP is targeting minority voices and will look silly going after kamala…plus JD Vance’s wife is indian.

Now, the “black woman” criticism of democrats will be a lot of snide remarks and sarcasm, but they’re not stupid. They just want to be heard. They themselves didn’t even rock with kamala enough to vote for her in the primaries.

We keep confusing NOISE vs SIGNAL.
Black women can't be heard because they are the patsy to undermine the black community as the black man is the patsy to destroy the black community. It's all by design.

Black women can have jobs now, bank accounts, vote, be bosses, get educated, etc etc.

They are heard. The problem is they do not think logically enough politically to make a splash.

This election should be about demanding Dems give black folk something or else the world will burn and you will find more black men that will be on that time than black women....why???. Cause we are not the scarier sex/gender of the two. It's black women...but again that geaux back to the plantation. This is all circus and psychological warfare theater we are seeing.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Obama had to be pretty much the perfect candidate to be elected, you basically need the female version of him. Kamala and Hilary certainly weren’t/aren’t that
all of THOSE candidates, are waiting till 2028. No one wants to burn their chance right now.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Right. I was a Warren voter (ironically who polled higher than Harris and every black person I know around my age cohort with a master degree or higher voted for Warren) even though I know biden would win the nomination.
I was gon geaux for Warren until the $5 Indian thing and I'm just like she is white man with a mensus...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Black women can't be heard because they are the patsy to undermine the black community as the black man is the patsy to destroy the black community. It's all by design.

Black women can have jobs now, bank accounts, vote, be bosses, get educated, etc etc.

They are heard. The problem is they do not think logically enough politically to make a splash.

This election should be about demanding Dems give black folk something or else the world will burn and you will find more black men that will be on that time than black women....why???. Cause we are not the scarier sex/gender of the two. It's black women...but again that geaux back to the plantation. This is all circus and psychological warfare theater we are seeing.
I think you’re kinda missing the point. The chance for transactional politics is 2028. If we get there.

The country has been in emergency mode since 2016.

Frustration is causing people, especially black voters who dont really grasp the moment or understand civics, to think they’re in a position to negotiate. They’re not. Not right now.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Even then thr 2028 candidates are all.in line to betray black folk. Including Jeffries
Nah, this is you being fatalist. Incrementalism is how black people get ANYTHING. What you’re asking for is not even what white conservatives get.

White conservative activists celebrate small victories and marginal shifts. You seem to want sweeping grand singular gestures.

NO one gets those.