Cm Punk getting ZERO FLACK for the ratings moonwalk during his reign blows my mind

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Hes not solely responsible for any rating bump:laugh:

Dont make me start posting these Observers again where they shyt all over the numbers his segments have done without Rock/Vince/AJ.
Since we're referencing Observer comments, one thing's for sure and that's that Dbry is in no way more of a draw than Punk. You never wanna talk about that part, though.
Ratings have been in a downward trend for years. Punk is a rare shining star circling a terrible black hole. Regardless of how bright he shines, the end is inevitable.

It's like how people blame Obama for the economy being in the shytter.

I've been making the Punk-Obama comparisons for a long time now. The parallels are remarkable.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Only thing that Punk brings in officially is those shirts and those DVDs. He promoted more and pushed Much, MUCH harder..so he better be doing more than Bryan or he really is just a paper champion.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hes not solely responsible for any rating bump:laugh:

Dont make me start posting these Observers again where they shyt all over the numbers his segments have done without Rock/Vince/AJ.

:usure: why can't you want punk and dbry to be on top like they are . That dbry/ ziggler feud will be crazy . It's like you think punks holding dbry back ? His times coming just not yet he's still getting plenty of shine though so lets clap for roh kings :salute:They made... They made it ( Kevin rudolff voice ) lol what I find funny is how I said rock getting a title shot makes no sense someone else could be getting it like dbry and you were arguing for the rock to get it yet now you acting like punks holding dbry back

DirtyD

Last Time That I Checc'd......
Daps
Reppin
Queens
While they are typing up furious paragraphs we :ahh:

#Kliq set and #Punkgang stay having these fakkits writing essays.:smugfavre:

jLpOe.jpg

:umad:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
:usure: why can't you want punk and dbry to be on top like they are . That dbry/ ziggler feud will be crazy . It's like you think punks holding dbry back ? His times coming just not yet he's still getting plenty of shine though so lets clap for roh kings :salute:They made... They made it ( Kevin rudolff voice ) lol what I find funny is how I said rock getting a title shot makes no sense someone else could be getting it like dbry and you were arguing for the rock to get it yet now you acting like punks holding dbry back

Holding Bryan back? Punk is involved in some fukkery nonsense with Cena and Ryback...Bryan is the glue of the WWE. He's just hitting his next stride. Punk and his crying promos have nothing to do with Bryan. He's just running around with Bryans 2006 gimmick...thats it.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Holding Bryan back? Punk is involved in some fukkery nonsense with Cena and Ryback...Bryan is the glue of the WWE. He's just hitting his next stride. Punk and his crying promos have nothing to do with Bryan. He's just running around with Bryans 2006 gimmick...thats it.

:upsetfavre: The only thing similar is the title, and countless wrestlers have used that moniker.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:upsetfavre: The only thing similar is the title, and countless wrestlers have used that moniker.

He's just trying to discredit anyone who crosses the Rock :dwillhuh: I can't figure out if r=g is trolling or serious , in other threads involving nonrock related wrestlers or subjects he can be subjective . But once Dwayne is mentioned all bets are off :sadcam:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Danielson was the one yelling out "BEST IN THE WORLD" on the ropes and all of that shyt. You cats haven't seen jack shyt it seems. This whole thing with Punk..it's been seen and done before...better and with a greater match catalog. Just not the WWE hype machine at the time.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Danielson was the one yelling out "BEST IN THE WORLD" on the ropes and all of that shyt. You cats haven't seen jack shyt it seems. This whole thing with Punk..it's been seen and done before...better and with a greater match catalog. Just not the WWE hype machine at the time.
Fam I was at them shows when Dragon was on top it doesn't matter. Punk's already admitted to taking that from him when he did that work shoot promo. He just ran with it because that's what he believed in. Past that their gimmicks are nothing alike. Their promos, their mannerisms, nothing else really. But I didn't hear any of this when you were calling Jericho the best in the biz and we all know he took that on as well.

Daps
Reppin
Maryland by way of DC
the one thing i give punk is the roster's thin at the main event level. but this dude been in the industry for years, and for the punk fans to say he hasn't gotten a chance or its booking, is pure bullshyt, im sorry and this run is underwhelming.

he's talented and he at the top tier of those currently right now in the company, but for such a long reign and for the skills he has, he's sorely disappointed.

punk isn't marketable, in the pg era? sure he is.

So basically you find Vince and creative blameless in this whole thing? :wtb: You do realize that unless you have creative control in your contract, you have no say in what the writers do to your character on air don't you(and maybe Punk has some creative control in his contract, but I don't know)? I mean, like I said, Punk ain't as marketable as Cena or Orton or even Sheamus, but to say it's Punk's fault and Punk's fault alone without giving any blame to the writers is totally asinine. Hell, when Miz was champ, they didn't book him as an afterthought; as a fluke who didn't belong with the title, but not an afterthought. When Rock or Austin won the title, they never booked them by saying if you don't beat wrestler x, when they already did beat wrestler x, your whole title reign doesn't mean jack shyt.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I think you guys are selling Punk short. He's brought in plenty of money to the E. Honestly, he's the biggest draw since Cena and DX. Not to mention PPV buys are up across the board his whole reign. Don't let the booking skew your outlook, the guys on a pretty big promotional run right now and the heel turn hasn't really curved it.

I-Hate-You

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A lot of those PPV buyrates are from shows where Punk fans were fed up with him not being the focal point of the builds, too. Of course, until the numbers came in. Then he drawing!

Props to the midcard for selling them shows. Good job, good effort.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
i dont think it was so much punk fans being fed up as much as punk haters tryna make noise constantly pointing out that he wasnt the last match on the card

in other words, punk fans tuned in and bought the ppv's while punk haters tried to clown his place on the card when in the end the winners were punk, his fans and WWE as the buyrates went up :ehh: :yeshrug:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont think it was so much punk fans being fed up as much as punk haters tryna make noise constantly pointing out that he wasnt the last match on the card

in other words, punk fans tuned in and bought the ppv's while punk haters tried to clown his place on the card when in the end the winners were punk, his fans and WWE as the buyrates went up :ehh: :yeshrug:

That's what's funnY he's blamed for ratings but not buys during his reign. He makes money and I'm sure wwe is happy with that .
But I make no money off punk or dbry I just enjoy then both :jawalrus: I find punk interesting and he's a great heel . Not too cowardly and STill smug needing heyman to settle him down when hes being reckless . I imagine he leaves Sunday taunts Vince and them as the best in the world keeps winning