:russ:

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
https://rootsof.co/cmpunk

I like the white tee with the quote on the back. :ehh:

One thing about Punk is, hes always had decent merch. The best wrestling merch is the stuff that doesnt look like wrestling merch and his shyt always looks like a band's tee or something
I want them to resell the OG BITW shirts from 2011

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Almost want to hang up my stan card, I thought he would get in better shape for the E. Same flab body and same washed cardio, even after knowing where he was at from his AEW tenure. Also looked like he hurt his arm near the beginning of his appearance, shook it off though.

He is gonna get lit up by Seth in the ring, but Punk is at least good at working slow, and using nuances to make up for rest time. Hope he focuses up for WM and doesn't get caught up in just enjoying the feel-good moments.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Almost want to hang up my stan card, I thought he would get in better shape for the E. Same flab body and same washed cardio, even after knowing where he was at from his AEW tenure. Also looked like he hurt his arm near the beginning of his appearance, shook it off though.

He is gonna get lit up by Seth in the ring, but Punk is at least good at working slow, and using nuances to make up for rest time. Hope he focuses up for WM and doesn't get caught up in just enjoying the feel-good moments.

95 percent of the rumble he was in th corner of the ring gasping for air :mjlol:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Punk's been washed since coming back period, I remember getting told he was just working off rust after being out the game almost a decade. The promo is still there, his voice is just weaker like everyone close 50 is

In 1 on 1 matches with less moving parts you can mask a lot of the in ring, Seth's going to make him look good. When there's multiple parts moving like last night he visibly doesn't have it in him anymore like younger guys or guys closer/older than him like Lashley/Drew who are freaks.

He's doing what he should be doing, drawing millions for one last run with the big company before hanging em up & there's nothing wrong it like I'm sure merch sales show

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Dude was huffing and puffing at the end there lol
Which is crazy because he barely did anything

Man is cooked in the ring. They are going to have to make sure every opponent he has is able to carry the match or bump and sell like their life depends on it because it’s going to be a real chore trying to make him look good.

Last edited:

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Thought Punk was going to come in at 30. He came in way too soon. Blew his whole gas tank.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Punk's strengths have always been singles matches that have a story behind them. He looked like complete garbage yesterday but I can't say I'm surprised, it's the type of match he can't do anything well at nowadays.

If he looks like shyt at WM vs Seth then I'd be more concerned, but I expect him to rise up to the occasion as he usually does in big (singles) moments/matches.

I do think it's weird some brehs are projecting his success based on things he's never done well though. He's always been clumsy and unathletic. It's true those things look even worse at this stage of his career, but a Punk match has never been about the moves he can pull off or the speed he works at, they've always been about building a story and a great finishing sequence. And at least in AEW he could still do that when it mattered :manny: