CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I believe him just off the strength of calling Joe the "big Hawaiian looking dude" :pachaha:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
I’m dying at the thought of of TK yelling at Punk “Get the fukk out there and wrestle”
:mjlol:
tony-khan-aew.gif

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Woo Kid's story might be ducktales just off the strength of him saying "we were ready to go on next" when it was like 4 or 5 matches and 2 hours later into the card

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Woo Kid's story might be ducktales just off the strength of him saying "we were ready to go on next" when it was like 4 or 5 matches and 2 hours later into the card
Woo Kid didn't even know who Samoa Joe was, it's hard to believe anything that comes out of his mouth regarding that story.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
He goes one on one with…Disney writers trying to figure out which theme park ride gets a movie…
Pirates 6 or Mansion 3, splash mountain either has a movie (song of the south) or ain't getting on, space mountain 🤔, didn't The Rock star in escape from Witch Mountain remake, that about the same.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Woo Kid didn't even know who Samoa Joe was, it's hard to believe anything that comes out of his mouth regarding that story.

You think dude knows who these wrasslers are? :heh:
Yeahhhh I been listening to Whoo Kid tell stories for like 20 years. And along with Buddens he's the GOAT story teller. He might forget some shyt but he never lies when it comes to telling stories. :russ:

get my pool

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It's a few loud wrong goofies here who was talking even greasier than Sapp. Spamming threads and willing to bet the house Punk wouldn't be anywhere except TNA. Coli insiders got the inverse GMB record.
They was on here writing fanfiction about punk going broke for months. shyt was very weird