CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I would have Punk and Cody final 2 left in Rumble and Punk wins. Cody wins title shot at Elimination Chamber. Punk punks Seth, Cody picks Roman. Both already built in storylines. Day 1 and Day 2 main events.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I would have Punk and Cody final 2 left in Rumble and Punk wins. Cody wins title shot at Elimination Chamber. Punk punks Seth, Cody picks Roman. Both already built in storylines. Day 1 and Day 2 main events.
.but who does the rock face?:troll:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I doubt Cody getting a title shot this Mania brehs :sas1:

Prolly gone do Rock vs Rome for Mania for the title

Or maybe even Bobby Lashley

We might get Cody vs Randy at Mania

So many ways they can go but I’m pretty sure Rome bout to beat Hoegan record this year :sas2:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’d say it’s a 95% chance he does. I think Cody earns his shot at Elimination Chamber…
That's how I think it will go. I was there in person. I can tell you the biggest reactions were Cody and CM Punk. Surprisingly, Cody's pop felt bigger. But it doesn't matter, they definitely are going to do something with either guy.

Seth was over too - it just felt more like, is he over because he has the belt or because of Seth? I don't know how to describe it, but the crowd connection between Punk and Cody felt bigger. The arena roof blew off

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
That's how I think it will go. I was there in person. I can tell you the biggest reactions were Cody and CM Punk. Surprisingly, Cody's pop felt bigger. But it doesn't matter, they definitely are going to do something with either guy.

Seth was over too - it just felt more like, is he over because he has the belt or because of Seth? I don't know how to describe it, but the crowd connection between Punk and Cody felt bigger. The arena roof blew off
Honestly as crazy as it sounds, Cody is almost close to prime Cena as far as the reactions he gets…

I was at a house show last year and when his music hit you couldn’t hear yourself think …

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly as crazy as it sounds, Cody is almost close to prime Cena as far as the reactions he gets…

I was at a house show last year and when his music hit you couldn’t hear yourself think …
Yes, it was the same experience. People lost their minds at the first hint of Cody and everyone was on their feet.

Obviously the arena sold out on Punk, but the reaction to Cody was LOUD.

I didn't expect it. It was just like earlier this year I went to a show and yea, Seth was the main event...but you really felt like the main was Cody.

Cody vs Punk is going to cook ...

Last edited:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718

Yeah I was at the MSG show last week and Cody's pop was INSANE. Louder than Punk's

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

They left Dean Ambrose in AEW, that wasn't nice of them.