Clerks 3 is finally happening...also Mallrats 2

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
oh and he announced ONE person is back for clerks 3: Elias. That's it. Movie shoots in a month and we got Elias and I assume Dante and Becky since Rosario said she wanted to come back. but none of it is confirmed except....Elias:patrice:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Pretty sure Affleck will do it for the fukkery, even though his wife is :patrice:about Kev.

Claire Forlani must have a pretty open schedule. :yeshrug:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Daps
oh and he announced ONE person is back for clerks 3: Elias. That's it. Movie shoots in a month and we got Elias and I assume Dante and Becky since Rosario said she wanted to come back. but none of it is confirmed except....Elias:patrice:

Three words.

Ralph.
fukking.
Garman.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pretty sure Affleck will do it for the fukkery, even though his wife is :patrice:about Kev.

Claire Forlani must have a pretty open schedule. :yeshrug:

Affleck is not going to do it. It' took him years to wipe the Kevin Smith Jersey Girl(which I actually enjoyed) off of him. He is back in the A list now, why risk it with a Kevin Smith back to the well flick.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Affleck is not going to do it. It' took him years to wipe the Kevin Smith Jersey Girl(which I actually enjoyed) off of him. He is back in the A list now, why risk it with a Kevin Smith back to the well flick.
He and Kevin Smith are friends, breh. Its not business shyt with them. Affleck will do a cameo just for fun because they are cool

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
He and Kevin Smith are friends, breh. Its not business shyt with them. Affleck will do a cameo just for fun because they are cool

Seriously. He's batman now, he can do whatever he wants. If he wants to show up in his boys flick, he'll show up in his boys flick.

Classic in the making :mjcry:

Mallrats 2 :mjcry:

T.S. and Brodie walking around the mall..and T.S. doesn't look :flabbynsick: thank God

PlayerNinety_Nine

Daps

On this week's Hollywood Babble On, Kev said that Mallrats 2 is now next up. Not really a surprise though.