Clerks 3 is finally happening...also Mallrats 2

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
He’s always had to come kicking and screaming when it comes to doing anything after the first movie. And he and Kevin weren’t getting along at the time. So now that they’ve patched shyt up, he said he was down to do it and then Kevin started writing another script
If I recall, he really didn't want to do Clerks 2 either and that one is my Kevin Smith film.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
HOPE IT LEAKS ONE DAY
I don't remember if it happened, but he planned to have a reading of it at a theater in jersey a few years ago. not sure if that was before or after the heart attack and don't recall seeing anything about it after the initial announcement

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Clerks 2 was the perfect ending for not only the characters but the whole View Askew Universe. “Jay And Silent Bob Strikes Back” was the final chapter and “Clerks 2” was the epilogue.

I watched “Jay & Silent Bob: The Reboot” last night and it was...ehh...like I WANTED to laugh and I WANTED to like it. But it just seemed like they were forcing it with the jokes and the punchlines.

MAYBE with “Clerks 3” that will be the definitive “The End” like how “Toy Story 4” was to their overall story. But we will see..

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Will Rosario dance in this one? :jbhmm:

R.694ede0c47baf71eeaa43c1bc6c9fba1

:feedme: