Clerks 3 is finally happening...also Mallrats 2

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I was wondering why he was promoting it this weekend:ohhh: is he filming it right after Clerks? I haven't listened yet, I'm saving it for my workout.

Rene is cool because I feel like she'd still be with Brodie but I want to know if Brandi is coming back. She's aged really well especially for a white woman

I remember listening to a podcast awhile back where he said they don't really fukk with Jeremy London like that anymore. I don't see Claire Forlani doing a whole bunch of stuff these days, so I'm sure they can get her. Michael Rooker might even stop by too. He looks exactly the same anyway.

Maybe Gwen and Trish the Dish too :ehh:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I remember listening to a podcast awhile back where he said they don't really fukk with Jeremy London like that anymore. I don't see Claire Forlani doing a whole bunch of stuff these days, so I'm sure they can get her. Michael Rooker might even stop by too. He looks exactly the same anyway.

Maybe Gwen and Trish the Dish too :ehh:

He took a pic with Stan and Michael and posted it on twitter and Facebook this weekend and alluded to both of them being in the sequel

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Just announced Jason Lee back on Facebook :banderas:

QONVIyz.gif