Clerks 3 is finally happening...also Mallrats 2

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Watched this last night and :wow: :to:

This is by far one of best movies of the year. I might be saying that because I’m a fan of Kevin Smith’s View Askew films. But I loved the first “Clerks” movie and the 2nd one has a very special place in my heart.

However, this 3rd installment unexpected had me more emotional than any film I have seen this year. This film brought everything from the first 2 movies back full circle and made me think about life in a way I never thought of before :to:

Finding out that Rosario Dawson’s character died along with the baby was a HUGE shock for me. Dante’s speech towards Randell had me choked up. And Dante watching Randell’s film but it was really all the “Clerks” movies which was his life LITERALLY flashing before his eyes had me nearly like :mjcry:

This was the movie that Kevin Smith needed to make. If “Clerks 2” was the finale for Smith’s View Askew Universe, then “Clerks 3” is the epilogue. Such a fitting end to Kevin Smith’s universe..

32077515.gif

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watched this last night and :wow: :to:

This is by far one of best movies of the year. I might be saying that because I’m a fan of Kevin Smith’s View Askew films. But I loved the first “Clerks” movie and the 2nd one has a very special place in my heart.

However, this 3rd installment unexpected had me more emotional than any film I have seen this year. This film brought everything from the first 2 movies back full circle and made me think about life in a way I never thought of before :to:

Finding out that Rosario Dawson’s character died along with the baby was a HUGE shock for me. Dante’s speech towards Randell had me choked up. And Dante watching Randell’s film but it was really all the “Clerks” movies which was his life LITERALLY flashing before his eyes had me nearly like :mjcry:

This was the movie that Kevin Smith needed to make. If “Clerks 2” was the finale for Smith’s View Askew Universe, then “Clerks 3” is the epilogue. Such a fitting end to Kevin Smith’s universe..

32077515.gif
Mallrats 2 is still coming out right? Can't be the true end of View Askew Universe if so

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
I just watched it. I think if you're a big Clerks/KS fan you'll get into it. Casual viewers will be confused.

Basically its a drama, and a pretty fukking depressing one in places. Parts of it were light hearted, but not funny like the first 2. Its about death and existential crises. All credit due though, I was into it even without the laughs. As far as I can tell these are easily the best performances of the 2 leads careers.

O'Halloran (Dante) said theres a possibility of reviving the Clerks cartoon series at some point down the line, thats probably the thing to wait for if you want a few laughs. That was a good series for those 6 episodes.

Elias in about 20 ridiculous costumes was pretty funny though.

morris

Superstar
Daps
Maybe I'm crazy but Clerks 3 is right up there with #1. Thoroughly enjoyed it

And I was surprised this video has so few views as I never heard the song until the Clerks movie

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
So you essentially have to purchase this movie to see it, it's not availible on any streaming platforms?

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just watched it. I think if you're a big Clerks/KS fan you'll get into it. Casual viewers will be confused.

Basically its a drama, and a pretty fukking depressing one in places. Parts of it were light hearted, but not funny like the first 2. Its about death and existential crises. All credit due though, I was into it even without the laughs. As far as I can tell these are easily the best performances of the 2 leads careers.

O'Halloran (Dante) said theres a possibility of reviving the Clerks cartoon series at some point down the line, thats probably the thing to wait for if you want a few laughs. That was a good series for those 6 episodes.

Elias in about 20 ridiculous costumes was pretty funny though.
Elias becoming a satanist :dead: