Clerks 3 is finally happening...also Mallrats 2

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
just realized the guy on the far left in the screen shot is this dude from clerks 2
61504967.cms

:flabbynsick:
"Your girls are your Left and Right!"

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
Clerks 1 & 2 are comedy classics. I really hope they don't mess this up. Smith's films have been caca for over a decade.

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
Its got very mixed reviews. Sometimes reviewers can be overly harsh and other times they sound like fanboys giving weak material a pass. I can't call it.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Its got very mixed reviews. Sometimes reviewers can be overly harsh and other times they sound like fanboys giving weak material a pass. I can't call it.
Clerks 2 got a 63% on RT back in the day, and I feel like that’s Kevin Smith’s best film along with Dogma (67% on RT.) Both are further examples of critics not knowing what the fukk they’re talking about.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I laughed, I cried, I said “fukk” a few times. I give Kevin Smith a lot of shyt for his man tears tweets, but when he wants to make a good movie, he can make a good movie.

I used to think it was unbelievable that Dante could pull in a girl like Rosario, but as I’ve got older, I’ve seen it a few times. Although I’ve never seen 8/9/10 date or marry a convenience store clerk.

This movie did make me think about my life. I’m now the age that Dante and Randall were in Clerks 2. :francis:

Great movie. The theater was about half full which was nice to see. I figured it would be me and about five other people there for the showing. I still have a feeling the theater will go the way of video rental stores and malls one day. :mjcry:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I didn't like the trailer, so I hesitated to watch this. That was a mistake, because I fukking loved it.

I really liked how Randall's movie was a re-telling of the first Clerks. It was nice to see Veronica again along with everybody else. I definitely didn't expect to get choked up so many times either. The last "You're not even supposed to be here today" got to me. :mjcry: