Classic example why Nigeria is fukked up...

Daps
Agree. There's an old clip that highlights your point.

Louis Farrakhan is being interviewed by Mike Wallace.

MW: What about the corruption in Nigeria? According to (some agency),Nigeria is the most corrupt country on earth.

Farrakhan lit into Wallace about the documented corruption and atrocities of this country(and the West), and said how dare a white man who knows that history refer to Nigeria as the most corrupt country.
He got Wallace to walk back the comment.
After that, then Farrakhan said "oh, of course Nigeria is corrupt..........."

One of the funniest moment in TV history

"That's just my passion" :troll:

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
That's pretty much every homogeneous country on Earth fam, every single government is practically corrupt, the very small ones less so but it's just the nature of humans
Look at Japan, those fool's fukked their damn economy up people don't bother with having relationships, taking care of they old folks, having kids, paying off debt, getting a job,
Their government is the most low key corrupt I've ever seen but they know how to keep up appearances
But hey, if you alive you've got to survive and especially against your own kind, that's a universal reality of nature

I agree...that why I caution people with the thinking that going back to Africa everything will be ok. Evil comes in all shades and colors.

Just in America the white man the one holding us down.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This must hurt you personally considering that you are in Dallas. My wife is shopping for 6 to 7 bedroom joints in Plano right now.

We are moving there with some other Nigerian professionals. We are done running Houston. Time for Dallas.

I don't live in Dallas breh. :heh:

And Mexicans run Dallas and Houston. :mjlol:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
That's not true, latin countries get that label the most. There's no need to deflect on this just cuz it's about a black country.

Even if that was true (it isn't), there's nothing wrong with calling out corruption. If the shoe fits, wear it.

You're right, I mean I've never hear Eastern European, or Central Asian, or Middle Eastern countries referred to as "corrupt" ...:stopitslime:

Notice how none of ya'll mentioned Westernized countries

Making my point exactly

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
this what i mean when i say sometimes the devil looks just like what you see in the mirror

it be your own kin

yeah we all black but not all are righteous & many are wicked

Daps
Well it shouldn’t have been a country in the first place so all blame goes to the British

True.

Plus, the British fought amongst themselves and their neighbors for centuries. British vs Spanish vs French....and that doesn't include all of them having to deal with Vikings.

Nigeria is like if the US, Canada and Mexico combined into one country. The ensuing fukkery would be too much for us to function. So many religions, cultures and ethnic groups trying to work as one. But again, I would be most Africans think about themselves in terms of their family/village/city and ethnic group long before some nationalistic identity.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Notice how none of ya'll mentioned Westernized countries

Making my point exactly

Your point was that only Africa is the place being reported as having corruption. This is clearly bullshyt, and if you need me to show you examples of new's reports of corruption in Western Europe, then that is easy. :youngsabo:

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
.........and the struggles of the modern day countries from regions that weren't involved in the slave trade are explained how?

Lot of people repeat shyt that they don't full understand. I'm from the diaspora also, before you use that as a deflection.

So again, in your mind what would explain the struggles of places that weren't active in the transatlantic slave trade?
Was the precipice, easily.