Classic example why Nigeria is fukked up...

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Friend, Nigeria’s has at least 10 Bloody military coups since independence. It’s a kleptocracy. Read Every Day is for the Thief by Teju Cole for some additional insight. Life is hard for most people everywhere.
Revolutions are meaningless when you don't have any human rights much less basic.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I wouldn’t know how to feel to be in a country and get fukked over by people who looks like you....

Its fukked up but I kind of expect white people to make it hard on us(they the oops) but coming from your own kind. That got to be demoralizing.
Well sadly that’s how it is in most countries on the planet. America is truly a melting pot compared to most places. Most people on earth, the opps look just like them.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know brehs I find it weird. Like if you are jamaican you are jamaican, but for my nigerian friends if they are igbos they don't really mess with yorubas even if they are yoruba christians. Like I was talking to this chick and she literally told me her dad would rather her marry a oyinbo (white person) before a Igbo

:dead:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Kinda fukk ass leadership goin on in Nigeria:francis:

more on the reno than healthcare:wtf:.....them nikkas tryna cash out:mjlol:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I wouldn’t know how to feel to be in a country and get fukked over by people who looks like you....

Its fukked up but I kind of expect white people to make it hard on us(they the oops) but coming from your own kind. That got to be demoralizing.
That's pretty much every homogeneous country on Earth fam, every single government is practically corrupt, the very small ones less so but it's just the nature of humans
Look at Japan, those fool's fukked their damn economy up people don't bother with having relationships, taking care of they old folks, having kids, paying off debt, getting a job,
Their government is the most low key corrupt I've ever seen but they know how to keep up appearances
But hey, if you alive you've got to survive and especially against your own kind, that's a universal reality of nature

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

Btw, for all those who want a good primer on Nigeria and have 45 minutes to spare, this is the BEST video explaining the country's current state that I've ever seen. All of the problems that led to the Biafran War are still with us, and many have gotten worse. I'd highly recommend that brother's other videos as well.

There is a lot missing from this video. A LOT! It seems like this guy is a pro-Nigerian type. These guys tend to understate what really happened. He also doesn't mention Russia and Israel's involvement as well as the US. He doesn't mention how Nigeria got the money for the weaponry either. This is clearly a pro-Nigeria propaganda piece. Biafra was winning this war for the 1st year of the war. Also, this piece does a HORRIBLE job of explaining this was Great Britain/Nigeria v. Biafra. Of the little Isreal and France did, it was limited in what GB/USA could do for Nigeria.

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Anyone that knows the history of the Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa & Fulani people knows that ‘nigeria’ as a country was never and will work. It was a forced marriage of completely different tribes by the British just so it would be easier to control & ultimately milk the region for its resources. Plus they favored the North because they were easier to control which created the political & economic imbalance that ultimately led to the civil war in 1967. These same issues still exist today. Until Biafra succeeds Nigeria that country is cursed forever
The day that happens, Biafra will become one of the most powerful countries in Africa. The amount of money that will enter Biafra will be monumental. It doesn't make sense to Nigeria to give Biafra. SE budget is shyt. SE options are shyt. SE gets a lot of its resources from ex-pats and if they don't have any, they are likely broke. Not everyone SE was pro-Biafra. The issue is and will always be the Brits. They have been eating good off of Nigeria since the 1900s.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
You fukkers were shytting on the BLM supporters just because you support Trump
And i dont care if you are sellouts but shytting on other blacks fighting for their rights?

thats why im shytting on you , i have as much respect for you as you had for them

FOH.
:duck: and c00nery. Negged. Most Black Igbos are pro Black you fakkit. You must have forgotten who were the pan Africans in West Africa. The Biafrans and the Ghanaians. Yorubas are good at being natural c00ns, sellouts, and traitors. No one will forget that many Yorubas were for Biafra in hopes of their own country but your leaders took a sweetheart deal with the British which someone like you benefitting from today. That's a fact. That's nothing against you as a person, that's just the fact that you get to benefit from. When your types come to America, you guys have the Luuvies of the world more than others. Not saying those types don't exist in all because they do but they are more common from Yorubaland. That's not a knock to Yorubas people, shyt we all in this white supremacist shyt together and both of us were stolen from the motherland into the Americas for slavery/human chattel, just saying, you got benefits in this shyt. Don't misconstrue that.

If you are so happy with Nigeria. Stay, but why do you care if Igbos want out of that shythole country. Everyone there who's not rich or loaded absolutely hates it. Even the rich/wealthy know it could be much better. They don't have an issue with Nigerians, they have an issue with NIGERIA.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Rwanda is definitely on the up and up. Booming tech scene. They are a far cry away from the genocide days. I would throw Ghana and Kenya in that up and up boat too. It's not all bleak on the continent
Rwanda the shyt and to think, it used to be shyt. Rwanda had to kill that white supremacist mentality they built up with the Tutsi/Hutu. Their issue was massive because they had that mindset fukkery. Igbos will do business today/tomorrow with all groups in Nigeria with no issues whatsoever regardless of history. It's about freedom.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
shyt. What's the difference between there and Trump handing out 500 billion dollars in PPP emergency loans to all his friends and family and refusing to show the names of any of the recipients
America has monopoly money. That's the difference, Nigeria has to do shyt right or everyone will feel it.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Lol .... man a lot simplistic analysis in here

i pretty sure im the only one in here who has got contracts off state givernments in Nigeria and has done work with pitical parties there ( although i dont work with any anymore because i dont want to appear affiliated). Ive even had to donate to pilitical campaings to keep a contract
You forgot to mention, you are Yoruba who has had access to America. It's funny how you speak highly of Nigeria and don't realize the people who don't, don't collectively get any benefits in Nigeria due to tribal reasons. It's like you are a white man with your refusal to see your privilege.

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
They rather come to the U.S. and feel they are superior to FBA.

This must hurt you personally considering that you are in Dallas. My wife is shopping for 6 to 7 bedroom joints in Plano right now.

We are moving there with some other Nigerian professionals. We are done running Houston. Time for Dallas.