Classic example why Nigeria is fukked up...

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
Lol .... man a lot simplistic analysis in here

i pretty sure im the only one in here who has got contracts off state givernments in Nigeria and has done work with pitical parties there ( although i dont work with any anymore because i dont want to appear affiliated). Ive even had to donate to pilitical campaings to keep a contract

firstly all that tribal shyt is for the birds , lts funny you read some of these igbo maniacs online , but out of all the tribes in nigeria they live amongst other tribes the most , if it were unsafe that couldnt happen , and actually the leader of their biafra movement called l the ifbos who done that pigs

a revolution would be pointless , when Egypt got rid of Mubarrak nothing changed , when they got rid of Mugabe nothing changed. The whole system is corrupt not just the top . And if you get rid of everyone you get somthing like iraq where the whole country collapses.

Nigerian piliticians do not give a fukk , pick a tribe or religion they are all the same ,

the political class play on religion and tribe and whatever in order to ensure support from the masses. The way the system is you cant be an honest person and enter politics , at any level , its a fukking club.

the way the system is everybody eats , from personal experience , you get award a govt contract for $50,000 when you sign the contract it says $100,000 everyone from the person who awarded you the contract to the lowest person in the govet departments eats out of that money , in order to rebel you need an alternative

fukkers just dont know how deep shyt is , ladt presidential election, mossad was on the ground CIA , british intelligence and a few other intelligence agencies

Go do your research when the nigerian govt tried to kidnap umaru dikko in london for stealing billions it was mossad who organised the kidnap , thing was at the time nigeria did not recognise israel and didnt have official relations , But they were selling oul through back channels though

politicians are the same black white or whatever thay are dangerous and they dont give a fukk ,

Say tribalism is for the birds then shyt on Igbos in the following sentence in a forum filled with generalizing idiots.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
7 billion usd loan on fighting coronavirus..?! This shyt that has a less than 1 percent death rate?! WHAT THE fukk?! :scust:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Summary: Took a 7 billion dollar loan to fight COVID, meanwhile they slashed local healthcare budget and are using the money to remodel the general assembly building. SMH
shyt. What's the difference between there and Trump handing out 500 billion dollars in PPP emergency loans to all his friends and family and refusing to show the names of any of the recipients

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Say tribalism is for the birds then shyt on Igbos in the following sentence in a forum filled with generalizing idiots.

You fukkers were shytting on the BLM supporters just because you support Trump
And i dont care if you are sellouts but shytting on other blacks fighting for their rights?
thats why im shytting on you , i have as much respect for you as you had for them

FOH.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
More like powerful international countries like the the US refused to acknowledge Biafra's legitimacy and sided with (and supported) the Northerners who killed us in the streets but lets not let fax get in the way of shyt :skip:

That's like saying Rwandans rolled over and accepted genocide :skip:

African countries are not like Western Countries, they are nowhere near as autonomous. You cannot talk about African civil wars and corruption without talking about the Western powers that back those doing the corrupting.
:hubie: thank you for clarifying

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I wouldn’t know how to feel to be in a country and get fukked over by people who looks like you....

Its fukked up but I kind of expect white people to make it hard on us(they the oops) but coming from your own kind. That got to be demoralizing.
This level of self brainwashing is severely unhealthy.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Summary: Took a 7 billion dollar loan to fight COVID, meanwhile they slashed local healthcare budget and are using the money to remodel the general assembly building. SMH
SmH indeed.

Ive been waiting for my Naija fam to get it together...but sometimes it really feels like Nigeria is a lost cauae at times with so much damn government corruption...

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
what are the African countries with non-corrupt or less corrupt leaders who are SERIOUS about development of ALL their people not just their tribe?

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
Anyone that knows the history of the Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa & Fulani people knows that ‘nigeria’ as a country was never and will never work. It was a forced marriage of completely different tribes by the British just so it would be easier to control & ultimately milk the region for its resources. Plus they favored the North because they were easier to control which created the political & economic imbalance that ultimately led to the civil war in 1967. These same issues still exist today. Until Biafra succeeds Nigeria that country is cursed forever

Last edited:

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
Biggest challenge for Nigeria is that people value loyalty to family, friends and ethnic group above loyalty to "country."

White countries are just as if not MORE corrupt but a larger number of people are able to eat off the corruption.
Well it shouldn’t have been a country in the first place so all blame goes to the British

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
Well to keep things simple...

Some African countries are an amalgamation of differing tribes which were forced together by the colonialists and more often than not, they supported one tribe over others to promote their (usually pro-European) agendas. This directly resulted in many civil wars and ethnic conflicts on the continent throughout the 20th century and in some instances the effects are still being felt today. The tribes that were favored are still economic and political beneficiaries of what happened. Classic divide and conquer tactics. However I feel like the sentiments are slowly getting phased out with every new generation.
Couldn’t have said it any better. Anyone that wants to know it in depth should read ‘how Europe under-developed Africa’.
What the European devils did in the 1885 Berlin conference still haunts the region till this day :francis:

Last edited:

DonDadda

All Star
Daps
I really think Gaddafi would helped the development of Africa had the US not staged a rebellion . He had an amazing vision for the continent.