Classic example why Nigeria is fukked up...

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Africa ain't ever gonna be shyt til they do right by the diaspora. Dysfunctional from selling off their countryman.
.........and the struggles of the modern day countries from regions that weren't involved in the slave trade are explained how?

Lot of people repeat shyt that they don't fully understand. I'm from the diaspora also, before you use that as a deflection.

So again, in your mind what would explain the struggles of places that weren't active in the transatlantic slave trade?

Last edited:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
this is what happens when people with the means don't send their kids to govt funded schools or use non-private medical facilities. if it doesn't affect them or their supporters fukk everyone.

that's why in america i don't like any talk of means-tested social security and increased privatization of public schools. the minute people with means start feeling like they don't have any skin in the game shyt could get spooky for the rest.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
There's no need to deflect on this just cuz it's about a black country.
Agree. There's an old clip that highlights your point.

Louis Farrakhan is being interviewed by Mike Wallace.

MW: What about the corruption in Nigeria? According to (some agency),Nigeria is the most corrupt country on earth.

Farrakhan lit into Wallace about the documented corruption and atrocities of this country(and the West), and said how dare a white man who knows that history refer to Nigeria as the most corrupt country.
He got Wallace to walk back the comment.
After that, then Farrakhan said "oh, of course Nigeria is corrupt..........."

One of the funniest moment in TV history

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I wouldn’t know how to feel to be in a country and get fukked over by people who looks like you....

Its fukked up but I kind of expect white people to make it hard on us(they the oops) but coming from your own kind. That got to be demoralizing.
This is why many leave and come to a "white man's country"

There, outspoken people are killed and jailed. Ultimately many will have to die before the demonic leadership is outsted.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Summary: Took a 7 billion dollar loan to fight COVID, meanwhile they slashed local healthcare budget and are using the money to remodel the general assembly building. SMH
In a thread about the current political turmoil in Haiti, I mentioned how failure of leadership cripples the development of developing countries, and drives emigration.

Politicians, and people in charge of budgets for projects, are likely to steal money. In developed countries, they will skim off the top and complete the project. In some developing countries, they will steal all of the money and never complete the project (some won't even start).

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I wouldn’t know how to feel to be in a country and get fukked over by people who looks like you....

Its fukked up but I kind of expect white people to make it hard on us(they the oops) but coming from your own kind. That got to be demoralizing.

still a lot of tribal strife

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

Same thing (to some degree) would happen if we had our own nation.

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
Africa ain't ever gonna be shyt til they do right by the diaspora. Dysfunctional from selling off their countryman.
There are 54 countries in Africa, many of which had no hand in the transatlantic slave trade. You are aware right? Actually, none of those countries were even existence at that point. You had empires, kingdoms, loosely affiliated tribes etc.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
There are 54 countries in Africa, many of which had no hand in the transatlantic slave trade. You are aware right? Actually, none of those countries were even existence at that point. You had empires, kingdoms, loosely affiliated tribes etc.

these countries didnt even exist during slavery. These devils say dumb ish like that for daps.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
African leaders need shorter terms. Can't have these guys be in power for 50+ years, give their friends and families government jobs and siphon crucial money from the people and stash it overseas.

It's crazy in the motherland your biggest enemy is your own people. We're fukked mentally.

I know some African leaders are doing good by their people but it's not enough and then you got China doing their own spin on colonialism.