Classic Article of the Source: Dr Dre Leaving Death Row

Daps
And as we know now, there was the infamous group meeting before Dre left where Pac straight called him out for being gay and Dre say he wasn't gay but was bi lmao. And notice how Dre made it a point to tell the interviewer he was late cuz he was bangin out his lady. Ol insecure as dude.

Dre was my favorite artist back in the day, but he's a complete sellout and fakkit now.

If Pac hadn't died, DR would have went on to crush the game after Dre left. Pac brought a whole new vibe and reinvented DR. They could have done it without Dre.

phatphuck

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
good looks

a dre and cnn project would've been crazy in 96, why didnt that come into fruition?:ohhh:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Never read this before. :salute:

Crazy to see how Dre was pretty vocal about not really fukking with Pac like that when he went to Death Row.

I remember reading that story in XXL's about the making of All Eyez On Me and how Cailfornia Love was Dre's record and Suge made him give it to Pac. Also add on to the fact he never really liked him to begin with.

Then reading how he sided with Biggie and sneaking in those sub shots about how the only folks he respected on Death Row was everybody on the original Chronic on top of Snoop being Death Row's biggest assist when All Eyez On Me sold millions of records.

His responses were passive agreesivie like a motherfukker and reminded me of this motherfukker right here :heh:

So now it makes more sense why Pac was dissing him even more on Makaveli and made Toss It Up out of the No Diggity beat just to spite him :pachaha:

"Yeah we took your beat, because yall weren't rocking it right :pacspit:!!"

Then years later he drops Pac's hologram and acts like him and Pac were long lost homies :mjlol:

Crazy to think about it.

But other then that, the interview was dope and it's crazy to see how he had that NWA biopic and soundtrack idea from the jump :wow:

Matter a fact..all the shyt he said on here damn near came true decades later..

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Never read this before. :salute:

Crazy to see how Dre was pretty vocal about not really fukking with Pac like that when he went to Death Row.

I remember reading that story in XXL's about the making of All Eyez On Me and how Cailfornia Love was Dre's record and Suge made him give it to Pac. Also add on to the fact he never really liked him to begin with.

Then reading how he sided with Biggie and sneaking in those sub shots about how the only folks he respected on Death Row was everybody on the original Chronic on top of Snoop being Death Row's biggest assist when All Eyez On Me sold millions of records.

His responses were passive agreesivie like a motherfukker and reminded me of this motherfukker right here :heh:

So now it makes more sense why Pac was dissing him even more on Makaveli and made Toss It Up out of the No Diggity beat just to spite him :pachaha:

"Yeah we took your beat, because yall weren't rocking it right :pacspit:!!"

Then years later he drops Pac's hologram and acts like him and Pac were long lost homies :mjlol:

Crazy to think about it.

But other then that, the interview was dope and it's crazy to see how he had that NWA biopic and soundtrack idea from the jump :wow:

Matter a fact..all the shyt he said on here damn near came true decades later.

this

10:31

Superstar
Daps
And as we know now, there was the infamous group meeting before Dre left where Pac straight called him out for being gay and Dre say he wasn't gay but was bi lmao. And notice how Dre made it a point to tell the interviewer he was late cuz he was bangin out his lady. Ol insecure as dude.

Dre was my favorite artist back in the day, but he's a complete sellout and fakkit now.

If Pac hadn't died, DR would have went on to crush the game after Dre left. Pac brought a whole new vibe and reinvented DR. They could have done it without Dre.

Ok so he's bi? What does that change? You sound mad ignorant

His music and impact on the world has been great. Had PAC survived he would've grown up

sporticus

https://bit.ly/36fn72e
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I find it so funny to look back all these years later and people continue to look up to Pac when it was clear he was only Suge's hired goon. He basically said whatever Suge was thinking. How are you a revolutionary with somebody like Suge pulling your strings? But hey, people gon believe what they want.

Daps
Ok so he's bi? What does that change? You sound mad ignorant

His music and impact on the world has been great. Had PAC survived he would've grown up

Hey man if you like fakkits that's cool. I'm not cool with that demonic shyt personally. Respecting God's word is never ignorant. You sound brainwashed.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Hey man if you like fakkits that's cool. I'm not cool with that demonic shyt personally. Respecting God's word is never ignorant. You sound brainwashed.

God's word :snoop:

My brother you sound ignorant. You don't want to take it there with me. He's sexual preference isn't why you listen to his music.

I can name countless artists who made timeles music that are gay or criminals etc etc... You bought the chronic not his wife and kids..

Get it together

@hustlemania @SunZoo @hexagram23 will one of you please delete my username?

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

My brother you sound ignorant. You don't want to take it there with me. He's sexual preference isn't why you listen to his music.

I can name countless artists who made timeles music that are gay or criminals etc etc... You bought the chronic not his wife and kids..

Get it together

I'm not a mod.

If I was though I wouldn't delete your name you're a vet, @Cbanks36 means something to the fabric of this online community.

I would just change your password and post suspect shyt under your account. :laugh:

Last edited:
Daps

Get it together

Trust bro I know how many homos are in the industry. I don't support em, I don't know why that bothers you. Do you bro it's all good. I don't fukk with it. Keep calling me ignorant if that helps you feel better.