Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We can't get consistent pressure throughout the game. Our blitz packages sucks and are predictable. I never seen a team who blitz and get picked up like us.

Jaylon Smith is just something I can't even waste energy on. It's been a failure. Dude can't pursue the ball. He never gets int he backfield. He hasn't made one big play all season. Not even one solid play.

Brown has given up 7 tds this season. I read posts about him ballin like :stopitslime:.

I like that we utilized Swaim and Keith's smith a lot this game.

Terence Williams had his worst game this season
So we just making up stats now? Zero vs ny, 1 vs Arizona. So 6 tds given up in 3 games? He's not ballin every game but you don't know what you're watching. Heath my guy too, now HE been trash. Brown been ok this year. I don't lie for these dudes

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are y'all nikkas still fans with Plantation owner Jerruh Jones as the head of this franchise.

I just caught wind of this CAC quotes.
I hope this piece of shyt Jerruh Jones die by getting hit by a MAC truck. :stopitslime:

He has reached Donald Sterling level now.

Don't be like Black Eagles fans and stay fans of this organization.

">

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I might have some thoughts tomorrow. Between Jerry's flag bullshyt and this entire retarded ass coaching staff I'm so close to just not watching anymore.

The fact that we have likeable players like Dak, Zeke, Dez is the only thing keeping me in it just barely.
Man I pay no attention to Jerry and the shyt he says esp stuff like this. Truth is whites going to have their views I don't fukk with and vice versa. I don't care about likable people either. I care about wins and them nikkas ain't doing that so fukk the rest lol. I am getting to that point where Im hoping we lose to get Garrett fired though like when Campo was the coach. Maybe we need to see what some new blood could do with this team.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Are y'all nikkas still fans with Plantation owner Jerruh Jones as the head of this franchise.

I just caught wind of this CAC quotes.
I hope this piece of shyt Jerruh Jones die by getting hit by a MAC truck. :stopitslime:

He has reached Donald Sterling level now.

Don't be like Black Eagles fans and stay fans of this organization.

">
Who are you going to root for now are or you done?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
That Jerry Jones flag BS is the type of distractions Boys don't need especially in locker room. Need better coaching, play calling, defense play, and be able to close games.
Well I think it won't matter much since they on a bye but it would be nice if cats stop grandstanding. Nobody on the Boys going to kneel so no need to fukking make people feel they have to do something because you're talking that dumb shyt. People's egos at times I tell ya

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who are you going to root for now are or you done?

shyt, I don't know to be honest.

80's baby that was born and raised in Dallas, Texas.

Been a Cowboys fan all of my life.

Grew up watching the early 90's golden era.

But being a proud black man. I can't root for a team that is owned by this piece of shyt Jerry jones.

And I have let Jerry Jones slide with a lot of suspect shyt in the past.

It's my race over eveything.

I'm not going to C00N like Black Eagles fans did when they kept Riley Cooper on the roster.

Last edited:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well I think it won't matter much since they on a bye but it would be nice if cats stop grandstanding. Nobody on the Boys going to kneel so no need to fukking make people feel they have to do something because you're talking that dumb shyt. People's egos at times I tell ya

This is why I don't understand that Jerry is still commenting on it.

He know that no player on the team is going to kneel.

He basically just alienated the Cowboys Black fanbase. Which is a huge fanbase of the franchise.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
shyt, I don't know to be honest.

80's baby that was born and raised in Dallas, Texas.

Been a Cowboys fan all of my life.

Grew up watching the early 90's golden era.

But being a pride black man. I can't root for a team that is owned by this piece of shyt Jerry jones.

And I have let Jerry Jones slide with a lot of suspect shyt in the past.

It's my race over eveything.

I'm not going to C00N like Black Eagles fans did when they kept Riley Cooper on the roster.
I respect that fam. If that's how you feel you gotta do you but wish you'd reconsider and just not buy Boys gear or something. You've put too much time into to go now but if you do I understand.