Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BS. Sean Lee just covers up the stench. Forcing the ball to Dez results in normally terrible outcomes. Almost an INT today. We gotta get something for these players. We'll be fine without them. We need a secondary outside of Lewis and if they gotta go so we get that, so be it
Dez had zero negative impact on the game..your criticism is misguided. The defense loss this game

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dez had zero negative impact on the game..your criticism is misguided. The defense loss this game

I have no problems with Dez. But he doesn't change the game. Let's use him for draft picks or players. We are actually better without him and basically the same. I'm tryna get assets and more talent

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
He probably wont even be in the league next year. Whens the last time we had a good defense? 2007?

Although the Team quit on Wade, he got the short end of the stick. Garrett also sabaotaged Wade I feel.

Well Jerry actually did when he made it known publically that Garrett was getting paid more than Wade as an OC

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Rodgers just has our number it seems but at the same time we have to have a defense that is capable of consistently getting to or at least pressuring the quarterback.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Bro we had this no name mothafukka out here looking like Ahman Green :gucci:
And it's not surprising cause Austin, looked good against us at RB last week. Week 7 is what I've been saying Benoit we see what this defense really is.

Irving getting doubled up in his first week back, looked impressive.

Scandrick is ass. Brown looking like some shyt. Lewis is our besT DB

Nothing this staff does makes.

Drafting a RB 4th after having a 1000+ yard rusher with a trash passing game and signing a a 1K rusher. (passing on Ramsey)

Letting Church go.

Not playing Taco

Bland offense.

Drunk, I'll vent tomorrow

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How were they still getting caught with 12 men on the field is :why: to me. Arod caught us a few times last yr and we still with the bs this season.

The secondary has the same issues. Barry Church and Mo both had ints today. Carr has two this season. The coaching staff sucks, not the players(except for Heath he still sucks).

Oh and Twill still body catching self:pacspit:

I can't deal with this :snoop:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We can't get consistent pressure throughout the game. Our blitz packages sucks and are predictable. I never seen a team who blitz and get picked up like us.

Jaylon Smith is just something I can't even waste energy on. It's been a failure. Dude can't pursue the ball. He never gets int he backfield. He hasn't made one big play all season. Not even one solid play.

Brown has given up 7 tds this season. I read posts about him ballin like :stopitslime:.

I like that we utilized Swaim and Keith's smith a lot this game.

Terence Williams had his worst game this season

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
How were they still getting caught with 12 men on the field is :why: to me. Arod caught us a few times last yr and we still with the bs this season.

The secondary has the same issues. Barry Church and Mo both had ints today. Carr has two this season. The coaching staff sucks, not the players(except for Heath he still sucks).

Oh and Twill still body catching self:pacspit:

I can't deal with this :snoop:
I think Butler needs to take Twill spot and if I'm a GM I don't draft mainly body catching WR. Idgaf if they end up being Rice for the most part I don't think them type of WR will do much as hands catchers on avg

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Maybe but he a rookie who still isn't right yet. I'm not about to shyt on dude yet. I don't really ever do that with rookies no matter what position they play.

Thats the thing. Hes obviously not ready, yet they trot him out there week after week, whens hes a big liability right now.

He does look somewhat better with Lee in the lineup, but right now hes awful