Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I didn't watch the game today and barely checked the box score. Once I saw they were stuck at 21 and green bay was creeping up I knew they were going to lose.

Since Garrett came to this team 10 years ago as a coordinator this team has consistently lost games in the same exact fashion.

After what Jerry Jones just pull It's safe to say I won't be watching anymore cowboy games for a minute.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
We are an ELITE team with BAD coaching

Don't forget about bad strength and conditioning coaches.

When was the last time you've heard a cowboys lineman described as having a high motor.

And if you have to consistently rotate defensive players how elite can you be. When you have to deploy that many receiver sub packages how elite can your starters really be.

To me these Garrett led and coordinated teams have been nothing more than smoke and mirrors.

Last edited:

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
He out there looking like a damn Make a Wish player :martin:
Gl0kgpD.gif

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
This is why I don't understand that Jerry is still commenting on it.

He know that no player on the team is going to kneel.

He basically just alienated the Cowboys Black fanbase. Which is a huge fanbase of the franchise.

He will sign players like Pacman Jones, Greg Hardy, and tolerate players breaking the law but he draws the line with brothas protesting?

Michael Irvin, Deion Sanders and Emmitt better speak up about This. And what makes it so bad is he's following what the fukk Trump said.

All of these cac's are literally using a flag and a fukking song written by a racists piece of shyt to oppress people.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I think at the end of the season we change D coordinators.. yall can just forget about Garrett leaving. H e wont.. we just gotta deal with that. LINEHAN is fine.. we just need to utilize everything. Time for Brice Butler to start. Dude makes too many big plays.

Im sorry. Im tired of Witten. We need a TE who can stretch the field. Hope Gathers can do that.

Tyron Smith may need surgery.. if we aint in it by game 10, shut him down for surgery. May have to draft another OT next year and move Lael back to guard

Defense

LB should be our top priority.
Lee has lost a step.
Hinchens is pretty solid.. after that its iffy

Not feeling the Jones Heath combo. But Woods still.learning and shows promise.

Overall, Im ok with the db's but Brown needs to get it together a bit.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
So we just keep changing d coordinators while the one constant (Garrett) remains?

Fired Wade, fired Rob, fired/forced Kiffin to retire, now Rod.

But Garrett remains???
We all want garrett gone, but its not going to happen. Only way that happens is if the players quit on him.

The best we can hope for is a new coordinator (which is a big problem)

I dont care about the talent level lacking on defense. His scheme sucks. 2-14 against rodgers. Even when he had those good chicago defenses. If we keep him ans When we do get more talent, what we gotta do? Hope to avoid Arod in the playoffs every year? Foh

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
We all want garrett gone, but its not going to happen. Only way that happens is if the players quit on him.

The best we can hope for is a new coordinator (which is a big problem)

I dont care about the talent level lacking on defense. His scheme sucks. 2-14 against rodgers. Even when he had those good chicago defenses. If we keep him ans When we do get more talent, what we gotta do? Hope to avoid Arod in the playoffs every year? Foh

Bolded can happen.