Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Whoadie, sit your silly ass down. :mjlol:

Does the Aints even have a thread. :mjlol:

"I will always feel that if you are an American the national anthem is an opportunity for us all to stand up together, to be unified and show respect for our country and to show respect for what it stands for,"

"But if the protest becomes that we are going to sit down or kneel and not show respect to the United States of America and everything that it symbolizes, and everything that is stands for, and everything our country has been through to get to this point, I don't agree with that."

"Looking at the flag with your hand over your heart is a unifying thing that should bring us all together and say, 'You know what, we know what things are not where they should be, but we will continue to work and strive to make things better and bring equality to all people.' ... I will always believe that we should be standing and showing respect to our flag with our hand over our heart."

"I will never say it's OK to not show respect to the flag of the United States of America during the national anthem," Brees said. "That is the symbol of showing respect to our country. I won't. I don't think that that's OK because of all who have fought so hard and died and sacrificed so much for us to have the things we have, to have the freedoms that we have. The very freedom of the speech that we are talking about was born from that flag."

f42e41cf1d324fa7b885f89eae8896f5.jpg

We got freedom of choice over here, the real American way, but you wouldn't know anything about that now would ya boy
usp_nfl__dallas_cowboys_at_carolina_panthers_52238027.jpg

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got a Byron jones confession. I’m getting Dlaw contract year vibes from that dude. I always say you get an underachievers best in the contract year. He may do work especially with Richard here.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I got a Byron jones confession. I’m getting Dlaw contract year vibes from that dude. I always say you get an underachievers best in the contract year. He may do work especially with Richard here.
This is not the first time he's showed out in camp. I remember two years ago a national nfl writer came to our camp and said that Jones would be a pro bowler.