Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Dame Dash's Motor Oil

Not From Harlem
Daps
do dak and zeke play defense dumbass? i swear you social media/fantasy football nfl fans are the worst.
It's just a joke from a fan of a certain 4-1 team man, chill...how's that defensive genius Rod Marinelli treating y'all? I legit felt bad for y'all after that pass on second and 1 and leaving 1:13 on the clock...was watching the game like
full

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Hate it have to be like this but most of the time...in order to win....we HAVE to score 40+ points. Offense cant be good or even great....they gotta be flawless. That's just hard to do and we can't expect our D to be on the field to either hold or make a stop to seal the game.

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
until our identity becomes about getting stops on defense we have to quit taking ourselves so seriously

you cannot win in this league without getting stops

im not even asking for a top 10 defense

just one that when the game is on the line you feel comfortable with what you have out there defensively

i havent felt that way about this defense since ive been an adult

getting stops just has not been our identity we have always had this weird mentality that the offense is supposed to just outscore the other team going back to the romo years

its foolish

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
We should've re-signed Church. The only one we should've re-signed. HEATH is so bad :hhh::sadcam:
Byron Jones gotta go at safety too.

Soft in run support, no instincts in the pass game. Dude's only redeeming quality is being able to play decent man coverage against tight ends.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
The same people preaching we could easily be 4-1 fail to realize we could have easily been 9-7 last year (Steelers, eagles at home, 49ers, Vikings all were potential losses).

This is what you get in the Garrett era: inconsistency. You have to hope and pray Dak (previously Romo) can cover up the warts on this Team.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
The same people preaching we could easily be 4-1 fail to realize we could have easily been 9-7 last year (Steelers, eagles at home, 49ers, Vikings all were potential losses).

This is what you get in the Garrett era: inconsistency. You have to hope and pray Dak (previously Romo) can cover up the warts on this Team.
Are biggest plays on offense have come on broken plays two weeks now...

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
giving up 20 points in 2-3 minutes is the identity of the Allas Cowboys

its highly unlikely that happens against teams that depend on defense (i.e. chiefs, panthers, broncos, seahawks)