Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Reign X

Pro
Daps
Making the same big mistakes over and over again should cost people jobs, but here we are. Rodgers has zero respect for Dallas defense, said it at half. Dak has to get better with time management, Garrett is and will be useless. Marinelli should be gone.

Made a few draft mistakes that Jacksonville has capitalized on but drafts have been better. Would've been great if Lewis picked off the Rodgers td attempt before game ender next play.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
This is why I don't understand that Jerry is still commenting on it.

He know that no player on the team is going to kneel.

He basically just alienated the Cowboys Black fanbase. Which is a huge fanbase of the franchise.
I don’t get that either. Why make that comment when the players just want to play football. He is showing his old senile azz now. Saying anything that comes to his mind no matter if it’s stupid or not. I’ve already disliked Jerry for over two decades as it is now. If I can’t root for the Cowboys, I just wont watch the NFL. And Jerry is doing a wonderful job of making that happen.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think at the end of the season we change D coordinators.. yall can just forget about Garrett leaving. H e wont.. we just gotta deal with that. LINEHAN is fine.. we just need to utilize everything. Time for Brice Butler to start. Dude makes too many big plays.

Im sorry. Im tired of Witten. We need a TE who can stretch the field. Hope Gathers can do that.

Tyron Smith may need surgery.. if we aint in it by game 10, shut him down for surgery. May have to draft another OT next year and move Lael back to guard

Defense

LB should be our top priority.
Lee has lost a step.
Hinchens is pretty solid.. after that its iffy

Not feeling the Jones Heath combo. But Woods still.learning and shows promise.

Overall, Im ok with the db's but Brown needs to get it together a bit.
:patrice:

what makes you say that?..he was all over the field week 1, he had 1 iffy game but other than that he has looked like the same player

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Are y'all nikkas still fans with Plantation owner Jerruh Jones as the head of this franchise.

I just caught wind of this CAC quotes.
I hope this piece of shyt Jerruh Jones die by getting hit by a MAC truck. :stopitslime:

He has reached Donald Sterling level now.

Don't be like Black Eagles fans and stay fans of this organization.

">

And I thought the coaching staff made me want to hate this team at times
Jones crossed the damn line and then some with his remarks
As a black man and retired military this shyt keeps God damn irking me
What part of kneeling people don't get
Sure u don't like it I get it but I get the reason why people have kneeled
I even said so myself I wouldn't cuz of personal reasons of people I knew who died but in no shape or form am I offended to those who do either
U gonna tell ur players they have to or don't play
Say it's disrespectful to the flag when the last verse itself is disrespectful
I honestly am disgusted frustrated with all this bullshyt going on in America and now in the NFL and even in other sports
I'm teaching my kids the best I can bout how shytty society is right now so they can be better prepared for the real world the day they leave this house and also what can happen currently too

I still haven't decided what I'm gonna do as far as this team goes cuz I grew up on this team as a early 80s babies and I love certain players on this team but I wish they speak up tho

I just don't give a damn what happens rest of the season cuz of what Jerry says even if they are successful cuz it would feel tainted as hell also cuz of his remarks

More than likely I'll just focus on other shyt to have cooler head cuz he made me wanna burn my Dallas gear tho

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Although hes hurt, Reuben Foster sure would look good on this team :jbhmm:

LB and DT are our biggest needs

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im not saying the season over but I can't help but wonder what direction we go in the next year. I'm leaning towards wr or lb early.

If we don't improve by week 10, do we give up on the Zeke case and let him serve the suspension to get ready for next season

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
im not saying the season over but I can't help but wonder what direction we go in the next year. I'm leaning towards wr or lb early.
Hell no

If we don't improve by week 10, do we give up on the Zeke case and let him serve the suspension to get ready for next season

That wont be an option. Zeke wants to clear his name. He will fight to the end

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Serious question:

Does 2-14 her Garrett canned? If not, we might as well continue to try and win games. But the only way I can tolerate a losing season is if it means the end for Garrett

But it does seem like Jerry has a ridiculous hard on for him so who knows

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio

Lb, guard and safety are the biggest needs