Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, you been “homering it out” all year. Its over. I dont even want to make the playoffs. Time to tear this thing down and start over. We have sole good pieces in place (Dak, Zeke,Fred,Martin,M.Collins, DLaw,Lewis,Lee,Dez)

If we make the playoffs this year somehow, we will be stuck with Garrett even longer. I want this defense to be historically bad from here on out, so we can get rid of the trash coordinator and spend some money in free agency
We're undefeated in the division. We're beating San Fran after the bye to be 3-3 going into Washington. :yeshrug:

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
coaches dont coach, we run an offense 30 years old. Every game we win by pure talent, these coaches dont do shyt.

Mean while the defense is beyond atrocious and with no help in sight.
THIS^^^^^

Dak improvising is the only reason they were in today's game.

They relied on Romo improvising to keep them in games, and now they're doing the same with Dak. They never out-scheme teams.

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
Breh, you been “homering it out” all year. Its over. I dont even want to make the playoffs. Time to tear this thing down and start over. We have sole good pieces in place (Dak, Zeke,Fred,Martin,M.Collins, DLaw,Lewis,Lee,Dez)

If we make the playoffs this year somehow, we will be stuck with Garrett even longer. I want this defense to be historically bad from here on out, so we can get rid of the trash coordinator and spend some money in free agency

93 til

Superstar
Daps
Funny thing is I still see us in the playoffs :yeshrug:. I just believe in Dak. The young players gonna get better. They needed adversity. You don't win a super bowl with a bunch of young nikkas that never struggled lol. Let them hear how they ain't shyt and get humiliated. That'll hopefully make them practice harder and study more. Lewis a dog. A brown said he don't even have hobbies and just watch film. Chido a dog. Woods is a dog. We just need Lee to stay good the rest of the year though. Y'all not thinkin straight :mjgrin:

The core is still young so they do need these growing pains. I just want a better staff to teach or a seasoned vet to show them the ropes. Our coaching staff is inept and we never attack FA the way we should. With all the roster turnover we had on defense Nolan Caroll and Stephen Paea should not be our top signings especially with the amount of youth we got out there

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
Dak balled his ass off. Zeke came through too. This loss is on the defense. Only David Irving showed up.

Notice Demarcus Lawrence became the invisible man again. DO NOT PAY THAT MAN.

D-Law actually had a sack...

The core is still young so they do need these growing pains. I just want a better staff to teach or a seasoned vet to show them the ropes. Our coaching staff is inept and we never attack FA the way we should. With all the roster turnover we had on defense Nolan Caroll and Stephen Paea should not be our top signings especially with the amount of youth we got out there

Whole heartedly agree....

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
No blame to the offense at all.....our D is terrible. Can’t stop the run, inconsistent when it comes to putting pressure on the QB....only bright spot is our corners can ball...but yeah....our D is a serious liability.
who :mjlol:

a brown gettin faded up weekly now

scandrick is :flabbynsick:

j lewis play with some fire but i dont think he will ever be a "shutdown corner" i just see a complimentary guy

Dame Dash's Motor Oil

Not From Harlem
Daps
22365602_10155847472599954_5338499732777108098_n.jpg

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
who :mjlol:

a brown gettin faded up weekly now

scandrick is :flabbynsick:

j lewis play with some fire but i dont think he will ever be a "shutdown corner" i just see a complimentary guy
Nobody will be anything in a rod Marinelli defense. Jourdan has lots of talent but he will be misused here in Dallas just like everyone else.