Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Never fails....have a big year the following year we’re terrible....get you excited just to rip your heart out....this fukking team causes too much stress...

Get you a real coach and that goes away

Last time y'all had a real coach

You ended up with Romo, Ware, Witten, Jones, Newman, R.Williams

I think his last name was Parcells..

Yall won't win anything with yes men at the helm

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never fails....have a big year the following year we’re terrible....get you excited just to rip your heart out....this fukking team causes too much stress...
Funny thing is I still see us in the playoffs :yeshrug:. I just believe in Dak. The young players gonna get better. They needed adversity. You don't win a super bowl with a bunch of young nikkas that never struggled lol. Let them hear how they ain't shyt and get humiliated. That'll hopefully make them practice harder and study more. Lewis a dog. A brown said he don't even have hobbies and just watch film. Chido a dog. Woods is a dog. We just need Lee to stay good the rest of the year though. Y'all not thinkin straight :mjgrin:

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
Funny thing is I still see us in the playoffs :yeshrug:. I just believe in Dak. The young players gonna get better. They needed adversity. You don't win a super bowl with a bunch of young nikkas that never struggled lol. Let them hear how they ain't shyt and get humiliated. That'll hopefully make them practice harder and study more. Lewis a dog. A brown said he don't even have hobbies and just watch film. Chido a dog. Woods is a dog. We just need Lee to stay good the rest of the year though. Y'all not thinkin straight :mjgrin:

I feel you breh but damn....I ain’t optimistic no more breh....Lee coming back going help tremendously with our rushing D....

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And replace them with who?...dez had 5/52 a TD why is he even being brought up. Really this game wasn't on the offense at all...the difference was Sean lee

BS. Sean Lee just covers up the stench. Forcing the ball to Dez results in normally terrible outcomes. Almost an INT today. We gotta get something for these players. We'll be fine without them. We need a secondary outside of Lewis and if they gotta go so we get that, so be it

10:31

Superstar
Daps
BS. Sean Lee just covers up the stench. Forcing the ball to Dez results in normally terrible outcomes. Almost an INT today. We gotta get something for these players. We'll be fine without them. We need a secondary outside of Lewis and if they gotta go so we get that, so be it

Yall have the same secondary needs since 2006

Lol...

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Breh, you been “homering it out” all year. Its over. I dont even want to make the playoffs. Time to tear this thing down and start over. We have sole good pieces in place (Dak, Zeke,Fred,Martin,M.Collins, DLaw,Lewis,Lee,Dez)

If we make the playoffs this year somehow, we will be stuck with Garrett even longer. I want this defense to be historically bad from here on out, so we can get rid of the trash coordinator and spend some money in free agency