Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a physical impossibility. It has nothing to do with his talent. I'm sure the instincts are still there, but he can't move. He just can't, and I don't see that ever changing to the point where he can be anywhere close to the player he was.

We are supposed to be a SB contending team, we don't have time to be giving on the job training to some peg leg players trying to get back in shape.
Ok it's not physically impossible, dude hasn't recovered 100%. Nerve damage takes time

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Chido/Woods '18 :salute:

:snoop: every year we're talking about a new starting combo of players THE NEXT year. shyt is sad.

STILL haven't found a fukking safety. This is all on the GM.

The year the draft Dez Bryant, they pull this fukk shyt :snoop:

30x9yfc.jpg

And instead of drafting Sean Lee that year who was coming off knee injuries, they could've drafted Navarrow Bowman or Geno Adkins instead.
They gave their second round pick in 2012 to slept Mo Claiborne.

Yeah, they it on a few drafts but overall, it's been a disappointment.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: every year we're talking about a new starting combo of players THE NEXT year. shyt is sad.

STILL haven't found a fukking safety. This is all on the GM.

The year the draft Dez Bryant, they pull this fukk shyt :snoop:

30x9yfc.jpg

And instead of drafting Sean Lee that year who was coming off knee injuries, they could've drafted Navarrow Bowman or Geno Adkins instead.
They gave their second round pick in 2012 to slept Mo Claiborne.

Yeah, they it on a few drafts but overall, it's been a disappointment.
Somebody brought it up recently but we missed on almost every pick during the Wade Phillips era.