Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Through the first four games last year, Prescott had a 98.5 passer rating and 7.4 yards per attempt. This year, he has a 90.1 passer rating and a 6.6 yards per attempt.

Through the first four games last year, Prescott had a 90.0 passer rating and 7.3 yards per attempt in the second half. This season, he has a 75.0 passer rating and a 6.6 yards per attempt in the second half.

Through the first four games last season, Prescott targeted Cole Beasley (14), Jason Witten (13), and Dez Bryant (11) the most in the second half. This season, he has targeted Bryant (21), Witten (14), and Beasley and Ezekiel Elliott each with 13 targets.

Prescott has thrown 75 passes in the second half of ballgames compared to 58 through the first four games of last year. Factoring out the Denver game and substituting the average second half pass attempts per game instead, Prescott would be at 60 pass attempts.

On first down through the first four games, Prescott has a 93.2 passer rating and a 7.4 yards per attempt. Last season, Prescott had a 101.5 passer rating and 7.6 yards per attempt through the first four games.

On second down through the first four games, Prescott has a 103.8 passer rating and a 6.5 yards per attempt. Last season, Prescott had an 87.4 passer rating and 7.3 yards per attempt through the first four games.

Last season, Prescott targeted Witten the most on first down with 13 passes through the first four games. This season, Prescott has targeted Bryant the most with 15.

Last season, Prescott targeted Beasley the most on second down with 11 passes through the first four games. This season, Prescott has targeted Bryant the most with 14.

Last season, Prescott had a 104.9 passer rating and 7.8 yards per attempt on third down through the first four games. This season, Prescott has an 85.5 passer rating and 6.0 yards per attempt on third down.

Prescott is facing an average yards to go of 6.91 on third downs compared to 6.40 last season through the first four games.

Prescott is now 5/8 in completing a fourth quarter comeback.
Sauce: @therealmarklane Cowboys 100 | Cowboys 100

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Someone brought up the 2012 draft.

fukk Glassbourne.

Speaking of 2012, that year was bullshyt. Worst oline ever. Pat Mcquistan, Derrick Dockery, Nate Livings and other random nikkas I can’t remember (Ryan Cook was the C I believe). Without Romo we easily go 2-14.

And fukk the foreskins that season. Dudes weee hype as fukk beating us for the division title. Had the trumpets all out in the bleachers/stands. Thought RGKnee was the next

fukk Garrett for getting Rob Ryan fired while in Turk and Caicos.

Sorry brehs I’m venting tonight.

fukk Garett is what I really wanted to say tonight