Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Jaylon Smith will NEVER get back to the player he was. It was a wasted pick. Dude looks like garbage hobbling around laterally. He can only move straight line and even then he's not as explosive.

But some of us like @*DalMem* and I was saying that from jump street. Terrible fukking draft pick.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Problem with Dez is the offense and lack of a super talented wr core around.

He's no longer the "You can just have Dez and be good" type wr. However, you put somebody thats almost as talented (or put 2 or 3 other just really solid wrs out there) opposite of him he'll flourish.

Cowboys gotta use Dez like Larry Fitz. Put him in the slot. Move him around. When you've got speed all over the field it opens up things for Dez to really do his thing.

Cowboys have really average wrs outside of Dez and defenses know it. Witten is slow, T-Will/Butler...meh. Beasley is a solid slot wr, but he's no Edelman or Wes Welker.

Cowboys need to either develop or add two legit playmakers on the outside. Nothing will change until that happens.

If you're bored, go look at the dude's below Twitter from Sunday, granted he was heated but the stats he was droppin out out WR core was :gag:

I think he said Beastly payed 73 games and has gone over 75 yards twice. T-Will has only gone over 90 yards a hand full of times. Basically how ass they are as a unit. It's been said in here a million times but Romo really did hide offensive limitations.

I'm looking at that holding that should have brought the play back :hmm:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jaylon Smith will NEVER get back to the player he was. It was a wasted pick. Dude looks like garbage hobbling around laterally. He can only move straight line and even then he's not as explosive.

But some of us like @*DalMem* and I was saying that from jump street. Terrible fukking draft pick.
We dont know yet, he slowly regaining nerve ability in his foot

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Im not gonna lie this play had me like :huhldup:

Its 100% on the coaches to put him in a better position. Maybe using him more as a blitzer where he can utilize straight line speed, clearly he cant plant that leg. Im not down on the kid at all just letting it be known I did say multiple times I would've taken Myles Jack in the 1st :ld:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Its 100% on the coaches to put him in a better position. Maybe using him more as a blitzer where he can utilize straight line speed, clearly he cant plant that leg. Im not down on the kid at all just letting it be known I did say multiple times I would've taken Myles Jack in the 1st :ld:

I remember I wanted Ramsey, and honestly he has developed into a shut down corner. But I dont have an issue with Lewis/Brown starting, they are adequate. As for Jaylon, I dont he is ready to be used in coverage as much. He has the straight line speed and he diagnosis plays, but need more recovery before he is ready ready.

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Jack looks good but Jags d-line has been on God mode so far this year, so its hard to tell what it is. Their whole D is legit though.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Bruh are you serious right now?:what: Dude hasn't played in almost 2 years and he's recovering while trying to knock rust off. If you expected him to look like he did at ND right off the jump then that's on you for having such unrealistic expectations.

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bruh are you serious right now?:what: Dude hasn't played in almost 2 years and he's recovering while trying to knock rust off. If you expected him to look like he did at ND right off the jump then that's on you for having such unrealistic expectations.

It's a physical impossibility. It has nothing to do with his talent. I'm sure the instincts are still there, but he can't move. He just can't, and I don't see that ever changing to the point where he can be anywhere close to the player he was.

We are supposed to be a SB contending team, we don't have time to be giving on the job training to some peg leg players trying to get back in shape.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
It's a physical impossibility. It has nothing to do with his talent. I'm sure the instincts are still there, but he can't move. He just can't, and I don't see that ever changing to the point where he can be anywhere close to the player he was.

We are supposed to be a SB contending team, we don't have time to be giving on the job training to some peg leg players trying to get back in shape.
His nerve is still regenerating and they already said next year is when he'll be more like his old self. Honestly it just seems like you already have your mind made up, because you clearly haven't been listening to the diagnosis. It wasn't long ago when people said he might not ever play again.

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
nikkas picking on Jaylon Smith now :snoop:

He's done more on defense than Taco Charlton. Mind you he wasn't even supposed to get this many snaps. But. Because Hitchens got hurt they had no choice.

They both some trash.

Miss me with this "he shouldn't be playing yet" when we picked him nikkas was saying he was a pick for 2017.

On some "it's basically a first round pick for 2017" shyt.

Now it's go time and he's still not ready???