Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Find out what? You really think Sean Lee was behind Dez being cut? Why would he give a fukk? :comeon:
If im not mistaken him and MAGA Frederick were both captains. Why would Snake Lee find out Dez was being cut first if he didnt have prior discussions with Stephen?

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
If im not mistaken him and MAGA Frederick were both captains. Why would Snake Lee find out Dez was being cut first if he didnt have prior discussions with Stephen?

How does him knowing Dez was gonna be cut make him a snake? Like, what if Jerry called the team captains and said "Hey, heads up, we about to let Dez know he's being cut, just to let you guys know"

I have a hard time believing Lee or any player was "behind it" - I don't think Dez wants to face the reality of his situation.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
every time that dumb mothafukka Jerruh opens his mouth he puts the players in a compromising, no win situation. Most embarrassing franchise in the league
Agreed. I was already apathetic going into 2018. But I’m nearly all out this season. Why does he think people care to hear him? Nobody gives a damn about his old ass and yet he sings like a canary when a microphone gets in his face. Damn near 80 years old and he acts like he is 12.

And if you are a player, why come here? If you are a current player, why resign here?

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the Lee slander should’ve been kept out though. Yea S Jones was talkin but Lee didn’t say shyt. But I don’t even care. Just play good ball this year and help Me talk shyt at work :hubie:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Not only this, but the nfl owners think we are clowns. They only care about this anthem because the dod cuts them a check. Basically the anthem has been relegated to nothing more than a money grabber. They are fake patriots and those that agree with owners can’t see the forest for the trees. If the DOD wasn’t cutting them that check, best believe the owners would not give a damn about this.