Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I dont know. its pretty brazen to go against NFL policy(which is a complete joke) and not even allow them to stay in the locker room. I dont see anybody else doing that
Truth is Jerry pandering to his white fans because he figure they make him more $$$. If he thought most of them was on the other side this dude have the full Kente cloth cowboys star outfit on with an African medallion round the neck.

KingCairo

Pro
Daps
Dallas gonna surprise a lot people this year. Mark my words.

Will it truly be a surprise if y'all return to form and make he playoffs ? Not for me it won't because outside of receiver and LB y'all have good to decent talent when heathy. The NFC is loaded though breh. The real question is who made the playoffs last year in the NFC that you think won't make it this year. I'm picking the Panthers mainly because Cam will be learning a new offense and that Oline is trash for the most part. Plus the NFC south is the toughest division in the NFL.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
every time that dumb mothafukka Jerruh opens his mouth he puts the players in a compromising, no win situation. Most embarrassing franchise in the league
Like I've said before he don't care if the players can't win on the black side of things as long as he can get the money from whites he feels he will alright. If this was about a different issue folks were protesting about that had more white folks co signing I don't think him and others would be on the shyt they on. Like anything in life for the most part folks only try to pick battles they think they can win.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I've said before he don't care if the players can't win on the black side of things as long as he can get the money from whites he feels he will alright. If this was about a different issue folks were protesting about that had more white folks co signing I don't think him and others would be on the shyt they on. Like anything in life for the most part folks only try to pick battles they think they can win.
Facts

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Why he going at Sean Lee like that though :gucci:

Last time Lee got asked about Dez he said this:

"It's tough to see because of the type of player he was. Me and Dez came [into the NFL] together," said Lee, via Jon Machota of The Dallas Morning News. "He's one of the best players I've ever played with. He's a guy that I fed off his passion. It's extremely tough to see, but Dez is a dominant football player and he's going to continue to be a dominant football player. We're going to be praying for him, rooting for him.

"...It would be torture to play against a guy like that, who plays as hard as he does, who makes all those plays. As a linebacker, I always felt it was like tackling a running back with how hard he ran [and] how tough he was. That would be extremely tough for us."