Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
If a player is no longer apart of your franchise what business do you have name dropping him on live TV in a negative light? The Jones have no reason to bring up Dez. Idiots man.
:snoop:

move this thread to "The Bushes" where it belongs

:scusthov:
Its the first week of camp and you in here, why? It would make alot more sense for you to waste space in ya own thread g. Its corny, grow up and keep it moving.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
the Lee slander should’ve been kept out though. Yea S Jones was talkin but Lee didn’t say shyt. But I don’t even care. Just play good ball this year and help Me talk shyt at work :hubie:
If Lee was acting one way to his face but another behind his back then he deserves to be called out.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Sounds like Lee let Dez know to his face he wasn’t feeling him on occasion
It also sounds like the stuff Lee said today is the stuff he neglected to mention to him when they were sitting across from each other. Again the Cowboys staff/players are in damage control now because shyt is coming at them from all sides. Lee & Fredrick will say all the right stuff to the media and the sheep will eat it up and make Dez the villain.
Sirius fukked up on the original tweet by cutting the text to make it sound like Stephen was taking a shot at Dez.

What he actually said is not bad at all.

Why is he still talking about Dez? This wouldn't be happening if he didn't mention his name at all anymore.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It also sounds like the stuff Lee said today is the stuff he neglected to mention to him when they were sitting across from each other. Again the Cowboys staff/players are in damage control now because shyt is coming at them from all sides. Lee & Fredrick will say all the right stuff to the media and the sheep will eat it up and make Dez the villain.

Why is he still talking about Dez? This wouldn't be happening if he didn't mention his name at all anymore.
Bruh I don’t think Dez is a villain. I think sometimes he needed to just SHUT THE fukk UP. But I blame Lee and Frederick for not telling him on the field when it was happening. Don’t wait until the locker room. It was ok when Dez was a young player but you can’t be 30 still having sideline tantrums and think that’s positive

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Bruh I don’t think Dez is a villain. I think sometimes he needed to just SHUT THE fukk UP. But I blame Lee and Frederick for not telling him on the field when it was happening. Don’t wait until the locker room. It was ok when Dez was a young player but you can’t be 30 still having sideline tantrums and think that’s positive
He was quiet until Stephen had to open his mouth again, and these "tantrums" only happened when the Cowboys were playing like ass and Garrett was content with his lazy play calling.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:cape: for an OpporC00Nist.

Hard to take dude serious knowing damn well he'd be right back there with the cowboys standing for the anthem if Jerry cut him a check
Facing the reality that he's battling the likes of Jeremy Maclin for some teams 3rd receiver spot has him in his emotions something serious

Dez dikkriders want to think otherwise.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny how dumb nikkas went after Dak when Dez got Cut.

But now Dez is clarifying that it was Sean Lee and Travis Fredrick that went behind his back and not Dak.

It's also funny that these same nikkas didn't have a problem with the choke artist Tony Homo went behind the Hall of Famer Terrell Owens back to get him cut. :mjpls: After having a season of 1,052 yards and 10 TDs.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was quiet until Stephen had to open his mouth again, and these "tantrums" only happened when the Cowboys were playing like ass and Garrett was content with his lazy play calling.
I meant shut up while he was a Cowboy. That Seattle game was too much man