Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You mean the game where Dak threw a pick on a simple drag route and Dez got all the blame?
The game where Dez was acting extra and then got the ball punched out by that scrub Byron Maxwell in a close game. And that pass Dez dropped was a bad throw but was still catchable. You can’t tell me top wrs drop that? His head wasn’t in the game. That’s just facts. Peep his body language in that game. And you can’t say he was acting like that because Dak was playing bad.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Funny how dumb nikkas went after Dak when Dez got Cut.

But now Dez is clarifying that it was Sean Lee and Travis Fredrick that went behind his back and not Dak.

It's also funny that these same nikkas didn't have a problem with the choke artist Tony Homo went behind the Hall of Famer Terrell Owens back to get him cut. :mjpls: After having a season of 1,052 yards and 10 TDs.
How come you not going in on Dak for his anthem comments with the same vigor you did Dez :sas1: Maybe Dez was just a few shades too dark :sas2:

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Lying ass nikka :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Bend over for Massa
Funny how you in here talking that massa shyt with the way yall gonna do Odell during these negotiations and the fact it took 93 years to start a black QB. nikkas from glass houses shouldnt throw stones my nikka :dakme:

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Funny how you in here talking that massa shyt with the way yall gonna do Odell during these negotiations and the fact it took 93 years to start a black QB. nikkas from glass houses shouldnt throw stones my nikka :dakme:
What does Odells contract negotiations have to do with any of this. You just reaching for anything huh :mjlol:

And to the second point :yeshrug: we've had black QBs. None were ever good enough to start. Add to that our franchise QBs and Eli would started every game since 2004. Hell Geno Smith bumass should have never started anyway

:manny:

At least the Giants owners aren't punishing their players for protesting police brutality unlike Massa Jerry :umad: your black QB is only starting so long as he does as he's told.

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If a player is no longer apart of your franchise what business do you have name dropping him on live TV in a negative light? The Jones have no reason to bring up Dez. Idiots man.
:snoop:

:scusthov:
Its the first week of camp and you in here, why? It would make alot more sense for you to waste space in ya own thread g. Its corny, grow up and keep it moving.

great point @ the bolded... why should a fan of a franchise who just won the superbowl be in a bottom barrel franchise thread in 2018... :jbhmm:

i guess i just find entertainment in beating a dead horse from time to time :manny:

ill probably be in here more frequently throughout the season to laugh at a couple dak prescott ducks/picks and a 4th place finish in the NFC east this season :manny::manny:

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
great point @ the bolded... why should a fan of a franchise who just won the superbowl be in a bottom barrel franchise thread in 2018... :jbhmm:

i guess i just find entertainment in beating a dead horse from time to time :manny:

ill probably be in here more frequently throughout the season to laugh at a couple dak prescott ducks/picks and a 4th place finish in the NFC east this season :manny::manny:
Yesssss! We back with the smoke and best believe want all of the smoke. Fluke ass super bowl, get ready for the hangover this season, them seven wins gonna look mighty delicious for yall this season