Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Every owner in the nfl feels this way. One even gave a player an extension after feeling the need to “Jump over this fence and fight every ****** here bro”

Ours is just stupid enough to publicize it this way but in the end they are all trying to protect their bottom line.

With that being said I forgot training camp even started for most teams. Football started to become enjoyable for the last few years and the product continues to get worse. This shyt doesnt help.

More interested in Lebron on the Lakers ATM

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smh I still can’t believe the eagles won a championship, this might be the woat cowboys season for me. And dumb azz jerry won’t shut up :snoop:

I down for anything that gets Jason garret out, I don’t care the record. See y’all nikkas in game day:francis:

Just gonna have to eat the c00nboys slander too :francis:

Smh :snoop:

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Every owner in the nfl feels this way. One even gave a player an extension after feeling the need to “Jump over this fence and fight every ****** here bro”

Ours is just stupid enough to publicize it this way but in the end they are all trying to protect their bottom line.

With that being said I forgot training camp even started for most teams. Football started to become enjoyable for the last few years and the product continues to get worse. This shyt doesnt help.

What franchise would extend an openly racist player? Especially a scrub:jbhmm:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Smh I still can’t believe the eagles won a championship, this might be the woat cowboys season for me. And dumb azz jerry won’t shut up :snoop:

I down for anything that gets Jason garret out, I don’t care the record. See y’all nikkas in game day:francis:

Just gonna have to eat the c00nboys slander too :francis:

Smh :snoop:
If you don't feel like dealing with the slander just log off man. Offline folks ain't saying that but on here yeah you going to have to live with it.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML

I dont know. its pretty brazen to go against NFL policy(which is a complete joke) and not even allow them to stay in the locker room. I dont see anybody else doing that