Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're going to be shedding tears when Dez goes to Houston and they take over the state. Get ready it's about yo go down. Vegas has them as the early favorites.

Are you serious. :mjlol:

Watson is shyt without his legs. Let's see how he comeback from his ACL injury. I can easily see breh becoming another RG3. :mjlol:

Dude was already a turnover machine and now he's going to be forcing balls to Dez.:mjlol:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Dude was already a turnover machine and now he's going to be forcing balls to Dez.:mjlol:

1 on 1 coverage for Dez and Hopkins all game, Will Fuller over the top and Braxton Miller underneath. I don't know about you but that sounds way more exciting to watch then Garrett's fake jet sweeps and Dak's 5 yard dump offs :hubie:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1 on 1 coverage for Dez and Hopkins all game, Will Fuller over the top and Braxton Miller underneath. I don't know about you but that sounds way more exciting to watch then Garrett's fake jet sweeps and Dak's 5 yard dump offs :hubie:

Dez actually slowed the offense down. The passing game was catered around a washed Low IQ slow receiver with a limited route tree that couldn't get separation. There's even a stat that showed Dak numbers were better with Dez off the field.

Even Jessie Holley basically said Dez is too dumb to learn a New England Patriots offense. :mjlol:

After 8 years, dude still had to be told what to do in every game. :mjlol:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: like who? Who the fukk did he have last year? Tyron back going out every other quarter he played, Collins getting worked on the right side much throughout the game, Zeke was suspended and we relied on Alfred Morris and Rod Smith, the WR core was already meh as fukk even WITH Dez (while yall act like dude didn't lose a step), cement feet ass Witten who will catch a ball and get smacked where he stood. We not even gonna get into the bullshyt playbook and coaching either. Romo had the leeway to change shyt at the line and do his thing. Dak ain't there yet. So what you mean?? If nikkas are holding on to 2016 then you and the rest are unfairly judging him and holding on to last year. It can't be both ways.

What makes more sense? Holding a QB to their most recent play or holding onto what he did as a rookie when he took the league by suprise?

Why does he need everything around him to be perfect to function?

Why does he still make errant throws when he has time in the pocket?

Why is he not seeing the field?

Who the hell wants a qb like this?

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dez thought Garrett was a real one? :dwillhuh: This nikka wild. I mean, sometimes we skip up and think certain nikkas are 100 but gotdamn Dez. You only hit a nikka up that did you wrong if you thought y’all was solid. TO was smart enough to tell Garrett to gtfoh just like he told Witten. Romo the only one TO thought was solid but that was in 2007..........but by 2008 he knew what was going on. Dez need to smarten up if he wants to have a longer career

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
dawg, this team and those teams obviously dont need Dez to make a good team. Dont know why y'all be so stuck on these players. Dez can be replaced easily. If Dak dont work out, guess what? We GET somebody else.
WR QB CB are the hardest positions to replace, the fact that you think it's so easy to do is actually sad.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Dez thought Garrett was a real one? :dwillhuh: This nikka wild. I mean, sometimes we skip up and think certain nikkas are 100 but gotdamn Dez. You only hit a nikka up that did you wrong if you thought y’all was solid. TO was smart enough to tell Garrett to gtfoh just like he told Witten. Romo the only one TO thought was solid but that was in 2007..........but by 2008 he knew what was going on. Dez need to smarten up if he wants to have a longer career
TO had seen more and done more. Dez is a different dude, he's a genuinely nice cat that still had a child-like innocence in his dealings with the organization.