Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
do you remember Romo first two seasons or naw?
Yep. I remember making the playoffs both season and never going 2 and a half games without a TD :jbhmm:

Oh and my hatred for Dak has nothing to do with Romo btw. I gave him props for his rookie season, but I was wrong :jbhmm:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Yep. I remember making the playoffs both season and never going 2 and a half games without a TD :jbhmm:

Oh and my hatred for Dak has nothing to do with Romo btw. I gave him props for his rookie season, but I was wrong :jbhmm:

then you dont remember that season at all. At 9-7, we had the same record as the NFC West Champion. No other team outside of the division winners were better than 8-8 but us.. Thats why we made the playoffs in 06

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
then you dont remember that season at all. At 9-7, we had the same record as the NFC West Champion. No other team outside of the division winners were better than 8-8 but us.. Thats why we made the playoffs in 06
What does that have to do with my post? We made the playoffs didnt we? And Romo took over a team that was 3-3 anyways.

I dont know what my original post has to do with Romo though. I thought we were talking about Dakota

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Thats enough of me talking about Dak. As much as I dont believe in him, the team does so ima chill for now. Make no mistake about it, if we start off the season slow, Foot on Neck....

As we get closer to the draft, I kinda want a receiver at 19 :patrice:

All i keep thinking about is how this front office didnt re-sign Murray and acted like Joseph Randle and Darren Mcfadden would be adequate replacements :scust:

Twill, Beasley, and Hurns are the WR equivalent. Im not tryna see another year of an incompetent offense/passing attack

It cant be Ridley though. Ridley is a Z receiver. We need an X (:mjcry:)

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This nikka is just saying silly shyt now.:mjlol:

Homo had a fukking HOF WR, TE, and DE in his second year.

fukking Pro Bowlers all over the place.:mjlol:

Dak never had a defense like Homo had in his first two seasons.:camby:

That defense saved Homo from all of those damn interceptions and fumbles he had. Damn near choking multiple games away. :scust:

These nikkas stan a QB that never reached the playoffs success of Danny White or Don Meredith. :scust:

Last edited:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll take this illiterate, Color Blind, Dyslexic motherfukker, before I'll take Tony Homo. :camby:

xDannyWhite.jpg.pagespeed.ic.LudCgsASxD.jpg

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
I do feel like Earl Thomas is coming, pause, but we for damn sure better not be giving up a first or second rounder for him.

I feel like Jerry probably got talked into cutting Dez and he probably mad as shyt at the bad PR. I can see him making that move.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I do feel like Earl Thomas is coming, pause, but we for damn sure better not be giving up a first or second rounder for him.

I feel like Jerry probably got talked into cutting Dez and he probably mad as shyt at the bad PR. I can see him making that move.

I agree.. we got 4th round pick Im ok with giving away

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

Id give up the 2nd :yeshrug:

We have nothing at safety right now and no I dont think Woods is that guy :patrice:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Hasn't Earl Thomas had injury problems the past 2 seasons?

fukk giving up high draft picks for an aging player with recent injury history. :camby:

Jerruh don't let Seattle fukk you over again. :mindblown:

We get :martin:

images

With our pick they get someone that should've replaced Emmitt. :why:

SEAHAWKS_FOOTBALL__2xcolo_t640.jpg