Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
It’s really sad. Dudes willing to shyt on Romo, the guy that took an epidural shot weekly just to give us a chance to win in 2014. Dudes dead ass underestimate the impact that shyt has long term taking weekly injections for 16 weeks. He’ll probably be a cripple in 10 years because of it.

I hate that bullshjt narrative of “he had 2007 2014 to win.” So he only gets two opportunities? Brady’s teams have been stacked with talent and coaching from 2005-2018 but u don’t see them winning the chip every year. Romo had a legit squad 3 times out of his career and he was supposed to magically make something happen with those squads. Other factors play a role.

2007- no chance we beat NE in the SB but if crayfin doesn’t stop on his route, we have an opportunity.

2009: we had Jason Witten blocking Jared Allen :mjlol:

2014: Cowboys Seahawks and Packers all finished 12-4 but because of the bullshyt asss playoff tie breakers we were the 3rd seed. Even still, we had a defense that couldn’t stop a 1 legged Rodgers.

Anyway, I don’t blame Dak as much only because Jason Garrett is trash so we’ll never truly know his potential but if Garrett remains coach Dak has one more year to prove he’s a franchise QB.

And I just read he’s already chirping talking about “I promise you next year will be great.” Every time this team talks we under perform :martin:

Daps
Antonio Ramiro at his best was really damn good, but people gotta stop comparing 2014 Romo to 2017 Dak. Antonio Ramiro literally sat on the bench behind Chutch (Chad Hutchison), Quincy Carter, Vinny Interceptaverde, Drew Henson etc. His footwork/throwing motion and overall mechanics had to be completely reworked with help from Parcells and Sean Payton. If Bledsoe didn't completely wet the bed against the Giants in the Monday night game in 2006, Romo would have STILL been on the bench.

Dak has a lot of room to grow (and he needs it), but I think a lot of Cowboy fans act as if Antonio Ramiro just stepped out of Eastern Illinois and played like a top 5 QB. His biggest advantage was being highly intelligent and a quick study, but it still required a lot of work. I liked Parcells thoughts about "celebrity quarterbacks." Dak needs to stay out the nightclubs and cheesing for Subway commercials and spend a little more time in the film room. He doesn't have all-world arm talent, so more than most, breh needs to be on his Peyton Manning grind.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
nikkas shytting on da gawd romo to prop up this bum qb we got :mjlol:

Tyron Smith
Doug Free
Nate Livings
Mackenzie Bernardeau
Phil Costa

Romos O-line from 2011-2013. The 8-8 years. 4 bums and Tyron.

Wrs were a young Dez, a gimpy Miles Austin, and Kevin fukkin ogletree (Remember romo beat the defending sb champs nyg with bum ass ogletree :wow:)

Compare that to the 5 round talents dak has/had plus Zeke. Its not even close

nikkas gonna hold on to that 2016 season forever :mjlol:

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
I actually think Dallas would've beat New England that year......we played them in the beginning of the year and it was a high scoring game.....and even tho New England went undefeated that year.....their D was fading at the end of the year..........

True regarding New England D. But then remember our O was fading after that comeback victory against the Lions. We lost to Philly 10-6 I believe and our win against Carolina the following Saturday wasn’t too convincing (TO suffered the high ankle sprain this game). Then week 17 against Washington was a nightmare

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
nikkas shytting on da gawd romo to prop up this bum qb we got :mjlol:

Tyron Smith
Doug Free
Nate Livings
Mackenzie Bernardeau
Phil Costa

Romos O-line from 2011-2013. The 8-8 years. 4 bums and Tyron.

Wrs were a young Dez, a gimpy Miles Austin, and Kevin fukkin ogletree (Remember romo beat the defending sb champs nyg with bum ass ogletree :wow:)

Compare that to the 5 round talents dak has/had plus Zeke. Its not even close

nikkas gonna hold on to that 2016 season forever :mjlol:

How did you forget Derrick Dockery and Ryan Cook [regarding the oline]

Also 2012 was Tyron’s first year at LT and he was terrible. Doug Free my god was he atrocious that year.

I still don’t know how we won even 8 games some of these years. Dez broke his finger and played through it; Josh Brent killed a teammate; we had so many injuries on defense we were signing dues off the street weekly like Brady Poppinga and Charlie Peprah.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
It’s really sad. Dudes willing to shyt on Romo, the guy that took an epidural shot weekly just to give us a chance to win in 2014. Dudes dead ass underestimate the impact that shyt has long term taking weekly injections for 16 weeks. He’ll probably be a cripple in 10 years because of it.

I hate that bullshjt narrative of “he had 2007 2014 to win.” So he only gets two opportunities? Brady’s teams have been stacked with talent and coaching from 2005-2018 but u don’t see them winning the chip every year. Romo had a legit squad 3 times out of his career and he was supposed to magically make something happen with those squads. Other factors play a role.

2007- no chance we beat NE in the SB but if crayfin doesn’t stop on his route, we have an opportunity.

2009: we had Jason Witten blocking Jared Allen :mjlol:

2014: Cowboys Seahawks and Packers all finished 12-4 but because of the bullshyt asss playoff tie breakers we were the 3rd seed. Even still, we had a defense that couldn’t stop a 1 legged Rodgers.

Anyway, I don’t blame Dak as much only because Jason Garrett is trash so we’ll never truly know his potential but if Garrett remains coach Dak has one more year to prove he’s a franchise QB.

And I just read he’s already chirping talking about “I promise you next year will be great.” Every time this team talks we under perform :martin:

:mjpls: nikka

He never even got to the conference title game, let alone the super bowl. fukk is you talking about :dahell:

Romo has had his fair share of fukk ups point blank period. That 51-48 loss to Denver a few years ago is a microcosm of Romos career in Dallas. All Romo did was tease the possibility of winning a title. So did Dez. But all they did is leave cowboys fans horny with blue balls and no sex. Every player during that time didn’t step up to the plate. Locker room been in shambles. Let the shot go breh. We need new blood and new faces.

Cowboy fans be having these players thinking they’re already won shyt. Be having players thinking they’re better than they are. All Dez yapped about was the fans. Fans want super bowls nikka. I live in New Jersey so I’ve had to experience 2 giants teams win rings, and now fukking philly. Deuces nikka, and if the next man can’t get the job done then he can get cut too.

Who gets a “route” guru in their 8th fukking season anyway? That means even in Dez prime years we only got 75%. He could’ve commanded an even bigger contract but didn’t feel the need to become elite at running routes. :snoop:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can’t fukking stand Stephen a smith. Off topic. This corny ass nigguh just said Kaepernick is more comparable to Donald Trump than Jackie Robinson. I never dislike, dammit hated, a more bigger c00n on tv than this clown. Mothefukka made me put my lunch down and get up and turn the damn tv off in the break room .

Cacs all :jawalrus: at me but fukk em