Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I don missed a lot of post since Dez got cut and I ain't reading 14 pages so here's my take.

It doesn't make sense. Period.

Short term, I don't like how we're going into the season with so many other holes and then we just created 1 at WR that we didn't need. Dak isn't the truth, so when he flames out this year, and we run Zeke into the ground while trying to find Romo's replacement, our defense should be full of studs and we'll be the Cowboys we've been, one good unit.....It'll just be the defense is good while we wait for the offense to catch up

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Question for all the Boys fans

How many of these teams would Dez be the number 1 receiver on? all playoff teams last year

New England-No
Pitt- Fuhk NO
Jacksonville-Yes
KC-no
Tenn-No
Buffalo-yes

Eagles-No
Minn-No
Rams- Maybe, they had Sammy Watkins but barely used him.
New Orleans-No
Carolina-Yes
Atlanta-NO

I hope y'all really think about this. Dez was good, but wouldnt be no better than these teams current #1's on these PLAYOFF teams

Give me a great change of pace/pass catching back and a new WR with speed and we will be FINE.

Im more concerned with Witten still being on the team. He is a backup who gets starter treatment.

Dez was cool, but get over it. geeeeeeez

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
nikkas shytting on da gawd romo to prop up this bum qb we got :mjlol:

Tyron Smith
Doug Free
Nate Livings
Mackenzie Bernardeau
Phil Costa

Romos O-line from 2011-2013. The 8-8 years. 4 bums and Tyron.

Wrs were a young Dez, a gimpy Miles Austin, and Kevin fukkin ogletree (Remember romo beat the defending sb champs nyg with bum ass ogletree :wow:)

Compare that to the 5 round talents dak has/had plus Zeke. Its not even close

nikkas gonna hold on to that 2016 season forever :mjlol:
:mjlol: like who? Who the fukk did he have last year? Tyron back going out every other quarter he played, Collins getting worked on the right side much throughout the game, Zeke was suspended and we relied on Alfred Morris and Rod Smith, the WR core was already meh as fukk even WITH Dez (while yall act like dude didn't lose a step), cement feet ass Witten who will catch a ball and get smacked where he stood. We not even gonna get into the bullshyt playbook and coaching either. Romo had the leeway to change shyt at the line and do his thing. Dak ain't there yet. So what you mean?? If nikkas are holding on to 2016 then you and the rest are unfairly judging him and holding on to last year. It can't be both ways.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Question for all the Boys fans

How many of these teams would Dez be the number 1 receiver on? all playoff teams last year

New England-No
Pitt- Fuhk NO
Jacksonville-Yes
KC-no
Tenn-No
Buffalo-yes

Eagles-No
Minn-No
Rams- Maybe, they had Sammy Watkins but barely used him.
New Orleans-No
Carolina-Yes
Atlanta-NO

I hope y'all really think about this. Dez was good, but wouldnt be no better than these teams current #1's on these PLAYOFF teams

Give me a great change of pace/pass catching back and a new WR with speed and we will be FINE.

Im more concerned with Witten still being on the team. He is a backup who gets starter treatment.

Dez was cool, but get over it. geeeeeeez
It's not about Dez being a #1 WR anymore, it's about the fact that he was a #1 on this team and they cut him. The Cowboys have a team of 2s & 3s at best and Dak will be further exposed. They forced the ball to Dez instead of finding creative ways to get him the ball, and it'll be the same bullshyt this season with a possibly weaker roster.
If nikkas love Dez that much then Sutton is like him 2.0 on the field. He's my pick for sure. Either him, Kirk or Moore would suffice.
So they're going to fix their "Dez problem" by drafting the exact same player?:mjlol:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sutton looks big and slow tho :patrice: Also he played in a conference with shytty defenses that dont even bump and run. Gimme the kid outta Mempis or Moore :feedme:

Sutton is the most overrated player in this year draft. I'm going to laugh if he's picked in the 1st round. :mjlol:

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
It's not about Dez being a #1 WR anymore, it's about the fact that he was a #1 on this team and they cut him. The Cowboys have a team of 2s & 3s at best and Dak will be further exposed. They forced the ball to Dez instead of finding creative ways to get him the ball, and it'll be the same bullshyt this season with a possibly weaker roster.

So they're going to fix their "Dez problem" by drafting the exact same player?:mjlol:

ehh I don't know about him being exposed without Dez. I'd have to find it but I remember seeing a graphic showing Dak's numbers were actually much better without Dez.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps

dawg, this team and those teams obviously dont need Dez to make a good team. Dont know why y'all be so stuck on these players. Dez can be replaced easily. If Dak dont work out, guess what? We GET somebody else.