Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
WR QB CB are the hardest positions to replace, the fact that you think it's so easy to do is actually sad.

So you're saying LT is easier to replace than a wide receiver? Really? :mjpls:

Dallas replaced 2 corners in one draft, and made scamdrick expendable.

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
What's that brethren? Yall tired of these big, no break away speed havin ass WRs... look no further.
:mjgrin:

DJ Moore and/or Anthony Miller hype train.

Hop aboard now brehs.

The days of the big possessive WR with little to no separation are over.

Lemme get the quick twitch, muscle headed, 5'10" - 6'1", breh that take the top off the defense or break some ankles mid route.

Only for Dak to overthrow him.
I3pzRif.png

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
WR QB CB are the hardest positions to replace, the fact that you think it's so easy to do is actually sad.

dude, its not about if I think its hard or not, Im just saying if Dak aint the answer, somebody else will be back there. lol

let me guess, you wish Romo was still here also? If we just had him one more year right? lol

Dec. 31 vs. Detroit Lions: Romo throws an interception and loses two fumbles as the Cowboys lose to the lowly Lions, killing a chance to win the NFC East.

Second Year ROMO

Dec. 16 vs. Philadelphia: At home and in front of new girlfriend Jessica Simpson, Romo has the worst game of his career, completing only 13 of 36 passes as the Cowboys lose 10-6. It has no bearing on the standings, but it's a bad sign. "If we go on and win the Super Bowl, the loss is a good thing," Romo said afterwards. "If we lose first round of the playoffs, the loss is not a good thing."

Jan. 13 vs. Giants: After being criticized for spending Wild Card Weekend on vacation in Mexico with Simpson, Romo completes only 18 of 36 passes for 201 yards and throws a pick into the end zone with the game on the line as Dallas falls to the eventual Super Bowl champion Giants.

Im only gonna stop here after year 2 for comparison to where Dak is year 2.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I've spoken my piece on Dez, so I'm off that for now.

But to all the brehs playing devil's advocate for Dak, did you even watch the games last season?

Like honestly, did you brehs watch this dude play Quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys after Zeke started serving his suspension on to the end of season even after he came back?

He was a bad football player. Below average. At most things at his position. It wasn't close or arguable. He was ass. To say the offense was anemic would be a compliment.

Less than halfway through the season Dak and this bland ass offense got figured out. It was clear as day.

And why the fukk we drafting WRs in the first round if we don't even have the basic ingenuity to put them in a place to succeed. Or a QB to reliably get him the ball when he has a defender in the same zip code. Talk about a waste of resources.

Again, Dez didn't get the ball last year. TWill didn't get the ball last year. Cole Beasley didn't get the ball last year. Brice Butler didn't get the ball last year. Ryan Switzer didn't get the ball last year. But let's draft a WR in round 1.

fukkin team

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
I've spoken my piece on Dez, so I'm off that for now.

But to all the brehs playing devil's advocate for Dak, did you even watch the games last season?

Like honestly, did you brehs watch this dude play Quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys after Zeke started serving his suspension on to the end of season even after he came back?

He was a bad football player. Below average. At most things at his position. It wasn't close or arguable. He was ass. To say the offense was anemic would be a compliment.

Less than halfway through the season Dak and this bland ass offense got figured out. It was clear as day.

And why the fukk we drafting WRs in the first round if we don't even have the basic ingenuity to put them in a place to succeed. Or a QB to reliably get him the ball when he has a defender in the same zip code. Talk about a waste of resources.

Again, Dez didn't get the ball last year. TWill didn't get the ball last year. Cole Beasley didn't get the ball last year. Brice Butler didn't get the ball last year. Ryan Switzer didn't get the ball last year. But let's draft a WR in round 1.

fukkin team

Look breh. Dak played bad last year. But not bad enough to just start all over and find another QB. If his rookie year was bad then I would agree. He's built enough equity to where he should be given a shot this year.

Brady, Big Ben, Russell Wilson, they all played on championship caliber teams and were allowed to grow.

When did QB's expect to be top 5 conisenty immediately coming into the league :mindbkown:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Look breh. Dak played bad last year. But not bad enough to just start all over and find another QB. If his rookie year was bad then I would agree. He's built enough equity to where he should be given a shot this year.

Brady, Big Ben, Russell Wilson, they all played on championship caliber teams and were allowed to grow.

When did QB's expect to be top 5 conisenty immediately coming into the league :mindbkown:
All I'm saying is even before this Dez cut and end of last year, in like 2016 and first quarter or so of 2017, people were saying we don't need Dez.

We don't need a $15mil WR1 when you got this OLine and Zeke and safety valve Witten at TE and fast underneath Beasley and Switzer. Now you add in Hurns and Thompson.

Dez was redundant. He was a waste. He was a decoy more than he was a weapon in Garrett's scheme.

That's the thing. In this offense, the WR1 is used more for spacing and creating matchup issues than he is for actual targets and efficiency and gameplan to get him the ball. Dak forced a lot of bad balls to Dez so the targets were up, but don't confuse that for proper scheming the way ATL does Julio, PIT does AB, CIN does AJ, HOU does Hopkins, NYG does Odell.

I think cutting Dez and then turning around and drafting a WR in round 1 is baffling. shyt is weird. I would rather them continue to bolster the defense rather than just spend a high pick on a nice name only to use him as a decoy or situational player.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
I'm convinced a lot of cowboy fans in here don't know what the hell they want.

I get my Prime and Mike salty Sex got cut but it's not like it's the end of his career.

Nobody was acting like this when Ware got cut. Dallas don't need someone that polarizing on the roster who hasn't won shyt.

Now Dez talking about he wants to go to the Giants? Both Dez and DeMarco Murray acting like some bytches. Scandrick too. You don't willingling go play for a rival like that. Hoe shyt.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm convinced a lot of cowboy fans in here don't know what the hell they want.

I get my Prime and Mike salty Sex got cut but it's not like it's the end of his career.

Nobody was acting like this when Ware got cut. Dallas don't need someone that polarizing on the roster who hasn't won shyt.

Now Dez talking about he wants to go to the Giants? Both Dez and DeMarco Murray acting like some bytches. Scandrick too. You don't willingling go play for a rival like that. Hoe shyt.
Yea I don’t get putting emotions over winning and money. Demarco situation was diff tho. He got a bag from dumbass Philly. This nikka Dez talkin bout it’s not about money. Lol it ain’t about winning either. He should go to jville or Houston. They both play us next year. He can try to get his shyt off one game and keep it movin but whatever. Chido and Lewis ready. Just keep Byron away from him lol

Scandrick lame too but he washed so I hope we run right at his soft ass. Skins didn’t watch him last year

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Yea I don’t get putting emotions over winning and money. Demarco situation was diff tho. He got a bag from dumbass Philly. This nikka Dez talkin bout it’s not about money. Lol it ain’t about winning either. He should go to jville or Houston. They both play us next year. He can try to get his shyt off one game and keep it movin but whatever. Chido and Lewis ready. Just keep Byron away from him lol

Scandrick lame too but he washed so I hope we run right at his soft ass. Skins didn’t watch him last year
Wooooweeee I can't wait for pick 19 to sauce Scandrick dumbass all the way up so he can do his patented ground slap and mean mug that we all fell in love with. That nikka can eat a dikk.