Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Folks really in here saying Barber/Jones and that O Line is comparable to Zeke and this line with 3 First Round Pro Bowlers

Stop this bullshyt with Romo never having a Offensive Line. :what:

I'm going to start negging nikkas on sight for saying this complete bullshyt. :stopitslime:

Leonard Davis 3X Pro Bowler with the Cowboys & First Round Pick

Andre Gurode 5X Pro Bowler with the Cowboys & Second Round Pick

Flozell Adams 5X Pro Bowler with the Cowboys & Second Round Pick

Marc Colombo First Round Pick

Last edited:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Another questions Dez sympathizers need to ask themselves is...... WHY wasn't Dez a captain? Has he ever been a captain? :patrice: If not, I curious as to why.

Who cares who is a captain? Sean Lee is always a captain hardly ever plays half the year

Jason Witten is a captain and cant block anybody anymore and can barely run 10 yards down field

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
B/C he got away with athleticism and a chemistry with a veteran QB who knew how to feed him. The times he did have catchable pass he'd drop them or fumble. T.O. was better than him when he got cut here.:francis:

Garrett should have been fired 4 years ago.:yeshrug:

Romo wasn't some god-tier player and was a choke artist who loved throwing picks.

Dak had a bad second year and better step up or go find a job with someone on his white side who isn't in jail.

Witten is slow as fukk, and quite possibly hurts the offense more than Dez. A slow TE with no YAC potential...who gives a fukk if he has good hands? And don't get me started on his penalties.

Zeke better keep his airhead ass in check and lay off the white bytches...:hhh:

The last players I stanned on the Cowboys were T.O. and Ware...IDGAF about defending none of these nikkas they ain't the vintage Triplets.

Romo actually was a gawd tier player who was just dragged down by Garretts stupidity...

If injuries hadn't ended his career....cause remember it's not like their was an open competition and Dak beat out Romo...he would have ended his career top 15 all time in virtually every passing category...as it stands now he is only top 20 all time in MOST passing categories...

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Another questions Dez sympathizers need to ask themselves is...... WHY wasn't Dez a captain? Has he ever been a captain? :patrice: If not, I curious as to why.
Two career JAGS Tyrone Crawford and Orlando Scandrick were captains last year, it means nothing.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

I'm going to start negging nikkas on site for saying this complete bullshyt. :stopitslime:

There were all pro bowl caliber long enough for Romo to take advantage and he didn't.

93 til

Superstar
Daps

I'm going to start negging nikkas on site for saying this complete bullshyt. :stopitslime:

Where did I say Romo never had a line? Im not tryna discredit the line at all because they weren't slouches by any means. All I said was the line now is significantly better as well as the backfield

Zack Martin 4x Pro Bowl
Travis Frederick 4x Pro Bowl
Tyron Smith 5x Pro Bowl

Already more than the previous line had all together for their entire careers. All 3 are only 27 so you know they're gonna rack up more

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Romo actually was a gawd tier player who was just dragged down by Garretts stupidity...

If injuries hadn't ended his career....cause remember it's not like their was an open competition and Dak beat out Romo...he would have ended his career top 15 all time in virtually every passing category...as it stands now he is only top 20 all time in MOST passing categories...

It’s really sad. Dudes willing to shyt on Romo, the guy that took an epidural shot weekly just to give us a chance to win in 2014. Dudes dead ass underestimate the impact that shyt has long term taking weekly injections for 16 weeks. He’ll probably be a cripple in 10 years because of it.

I hate that bullshjt narrative of “he had 2007 2014 to win.” So he only gets two opportunities? Brady’s teams have been stacked with talent and coaching from 2005-2018 but u don’t see them winning the chip every year. Romo had a legit squad 3 times out of his career and he was supposed to magically make something happen with those squads. Other factors play a role.

2007- no chance we beat NE in the SB but if crayfin doesn’t stop on his route, we have an opportunity.

2009: we had Jason Witten blocking Jared Allen :mjlol:

2014: Cowboys Seahawks and Packers all finished 12-4 but because of the bullshyt asss playoff tie breakers we were the 3rd seed. Even still, we had a defense that couldn’t stop a 1 legged Rodgers.

Anyway, I don’t blame Dak as much only because Jason Garrett is trash so we’ll never truly know his potential but if Garrett remains coach Dak has one more year to prove he’s a franchise QB.

And I just read he’s already chirping talking about “I promise you next year will be great.” Every time this team talks we under perform :martin:

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
It’s really sad. Dudes willing to shyt on Romo, the guy that took an epidural shot weekly just to give us a chance to win in 2014. Dudes dead ass underestimate the impact that shyt has long term taking weekly injections for 16 weeks. He’ll probably be a cripple in 10 years because of it.

I hate that bullshjt narrative of “he had 2007 2014 to win.” So he only gets two opportunities? Brady’s teams have been stacked with talent and coaching from 2005-2018 but u don’t see them winning the chip every year. Romo had a legit squad 3 times out of his career and he was supposed to magically make something happen with those squads. Other factors play a role.

2007- no chance we beat NE in the SB but if crayfin doesn’t stop on his route, we have an opportunity.

2009: we had Jason Witten blocking Jared Allen :mjlol:

2014: Cowboys Seahawks and Packers all finished 12-4 but because of the bullshyt asss playoff tie breakers we were the 3rd seed. Even still, we had a defense that couldn’t stop a 1 legged Rodgers.

Anyway, I don’t blame Dak as much only because Jason Garrett is trash so we’ll never truly know his potential but if Garrett remains coach Dak has one more year to prove he’s a franchise QB.

And I just read he’s already chirping talking about “I promise you next year will be great.” Every time this team talks we under perform :martin:

I actually think Dallas would've beat New England that year......we played them in the beginning of the year and it was a high scoring game.....and even tho New England went undefeated that year.....their D was fading at the end of the year..........

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't let me start naming all of the damn Pro Bowlers Romo played with. :comeon:

Romo is damn glorified Danny White. :stopitslime:

And let's not talk about how Romo never took care of his body. :comeon: