Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Hammer

Banned
Daps
lol why not sign any other wr's minus Hurts if they knew they were gonna cut Dez all along?

minus the Bills, Dallas got the worst wrs in the league :hhh:

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:scust:

DJ Moore please and trade our 2nd for Earl.
U4bMhfG.png

You know how Dez be killing our dbs in practice, if we see him twice a year :damn:
Yall buggin man.

:mjlol:

fukk am I kiddin. nikka bouta be on the goal line identifying his victims like.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
dez is going to actually go to a team where they know how to utilize him instead of having him run on the outside and have dak throw a jumpball to him when CLEARLY that's not a strong point of Dak's game and when CLEARLY dez was playing the middle of the field much better... but no, let's not do what works. let's keep having Dak launch contested jumpballs or throw to dez on the sidelines. Just about all of the talent on our team looks better once they leave. There's clearly a coaching problem here.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I want Dez to go off for 10 rec for 200 and 3 TDs against us

In a Loss tho :Swagboysmjgrin:
fukk that I want them to lose, I'm not celebrating the Cowboys at all this year and I might just be done with this team in general. I'll always love the past teams but the way they did Dez was foul, and after watching that interview with Dez on the NFL network I can tell this was a dirty move.

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

I feel ya pain lil' man. You don't know real tears until you cried over sports. Me and like four of my co-workers were talking about that a few weeks back.

Me (after we cut Emmitt): :mjcry:

My ATL breh (after that Super Bowl collapse):
wfIxC4I.png

My Tampa breh (2008 - present):
W4CQUyV.png

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
At least we got Dennis Smith Jr and hopefully a top 3 pick.

I'll be overseas during the draft. Good luck, brehs.

Dez was the heart and soul of this team. The face. The only marketable player.

Dak corny. Sean Lee and Jason Witten robots. Byron... OLine had swag in 2014, but they're just mutes. Tank and Irving solid but again, not faces or charismatic at all. Zeke a weirdo in the news for all the wrong reasons.

Locker room a bunch of quiet yes-men who will continue this "get better every day" and "buy into the process" bullshyt Garrett rhetoric.

Only guy who was opposed to this bullshyt 8-8, 9-7 culture was Dez. Dez WAS the culture.

:tyron:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
At least we got Dennis Smith Jr and hopefully a top 3 pick.

I'll be overseas during the draft. Good luck, brehs.

Dez was the heart and soul of this team. The face. The only marketable player.

Dak corny. Sean Lee and Jason Witten robots. Byron... OLine had swag in 2014, but they're just mutes. Tank and Irving solid but again, not faces or charismatic at all. Zeke a weirdo in the news for all the wrong reasons.

Locker room a bunch of quiet yes-men who will continue this "get better every day" and "buy into the process" bullshyt Garrett rhetoric.

Only guy who was opposed to this bullshyt 8-8, 9-7 culture was Dez. Dez WAS the culture.

I ride hard with Dez, pause, but ya'll stay tryna make this dude out to be something he wasn't. The nikka was here for all them losing and 8-8 seasons, so why are we tryna paint this picture like he was something he wasn't.

The "culture" was one winning season in six years before Zeke and Dak came and we went 13-3.. if anyone you wanna give credit to, maybe it should be them.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I ride hard with Dez, pause, but ya'll stay tryna make this dude out to be something he wasn't. The nikka was here for all them losing and 8-8 seasons, so why are we tryna paint this picture like he was something he wasn't.

The "culture" was one winning season in six years before Zeke and Dak came and we went 13-3.. if anyone you wanna give credit to, maybe it should be them.
So who do we blame for last season?:jbhmm: