Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We won the game nikka. Did Romo go 10 quarters without a TD? No Cowboy QV EVER had a scoring drought like that.

Anyways youre missing my point. Ima always side with a player like Dez over the front office. They are so trash at their job that I can never side with them.

They won the game because the defense played one of the best games of all time and saved his ass.

It's funny how y'all nikkas wasn't mad a Romo for getting rid of T.O.(Who was still productive by the way) :mjpls:

But get mad at Dak for getting rid of an unproductive washed idiot Dez Bryant. :mjpls:

I'm noticing this with a lot of Cowboys fans. :mjpls:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do have the same energy IRL in similar situations and have always said so. Don't get why this is so hard to believe. Like what is somebody seriously going to do to me? Nothing so therefore why not? I definitely do the same IRL shyt you can come visit me in Philly on some chill shyt not no violence stuff and ask my boys what time it is. I'm the same way fam no different. Only time shyt switches up is business settings but shyt like this gloves are off. Hell my boys clown me too when I'm out of pocket it is what it is. I've never in my life claimed I'm a "real nikka" online or off so try again and stop being hype you got called a thot nerd.
What is somebody going to do to you if you call them out their name? :dwillhuh: The Fick kinda question is that? You call nikkas out their name in here daily. If you do it in real life you get in plenty of scraps. But since you claim nobody does shyt to you then you don’t have the same energy. Either that or you live around a bunch of bytch ass nikkas so which one is it? And why would I ask your boys anything if they fukk wit a nikka like you? Lol. And your boys clown you by calling you a bytch/thot? :gucci: Man whatever nikka. And you can keep saying I’m hype all you want. I’m just checkin a nikka that got out of his lane. But yeah, nobody gonna do shot to you when you call em out their name. You a boss lol. I hate the internet

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
What is somebody going to do to you if you call them out their name? :dwillhuh: The Fick kinda question is that? You call nikkas out their name in here daily. If you do it in real life you get in plenty of scraps. But since you claim nobody does shyt to you then you don’t have the same energy. Either that or you live around a bunch of bytch ass nikkas so which one is it? And why would I ask your boys anything if they fukk wit a nikka like you? Lol. And your boys clown you by calling you a bytch/thot? :gucci: Man whatever nikka. And you can keep saying I’m hype all you want. I’m just checkin a nikka that got out of his lane. But yeah, nobody gonna do shot to you when you call em out their name. You a boss lol. I hate the internet
Its a question I need the answer to. You only get in plenty of scraps if people think they can beat you and or they take it seriously. They know I'm not serious and they don't think they can beat me so we are all good. It also helps that like I said they can call me names back the shyt ain't serious. So no I don't roll around bytch ass nikkas but I always have the same energy. Yeah my boys do clown me by saying stuff like you acting like a bytch never a thot though. I don't take that shyt seriously I'm probably wylin and sometimes you need cats that keep it real in that way.

Let's be real nikka we can't check people online. You sound stupid as shyt saying such cause unless you're going to come here and I'll pm the address if you do to see whats what this is just Internet talk that I don't take serious that you do. You want to call me names go ahead I don't take the shyt serious fam. Its all jokes to me but you think I really got beef with you or others? Never I just disagree with you at times and when I do I speak,on it just like when I agree I do the same shyt. Stop taking this shyt waaaay more serious than it is but for you night since you think I'm sooo disrespecting you I won't call you names anymore lol.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
For everyone saying Dak had a hand in this:

“I’m not here to bash anybody, but they know, man,” Bryant told Jane Slater of NFL Network in an interview Friday night. “They know. The way this whole situation got handled, I felt like I asked some of them to be a man about some of the situations a long time ago, and they couldn’t. I’m not talking about no players, because all the players we A1. That’s one thing that we did. We learned from one another. They couldn’t. I’m trying my best to sugarcoat it, but I can’t.”
I think most already know. It is mostly Linehan.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ehhh I’m done responding to that. I could address it and correct it but it ain’t even worth it. shyt just lame to me but whatever. I already know how this internet shyt go.

Back to football. We need to just sign Jeremy macklin. I still don’t want no weak ass rookie wr

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
ehhh I’m done responding to that. I could address it and correct it but it ain’t even worth it. shyt just lame to me but whatever. I already know how this internet shyt go.

Back to football. We need to just sign Jeremy macklin. I still don’t want no weak ass rookie wr
We can make this happen IRL like men if you using the tired its Internet shyt excuse. Let me know whats good and this can be addressed like men no bullshyt. Otherwise we don't need no fukking Maclin he's trash.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
They won the game because the defense played one of the best games of all time and saved his ass.

It's funny how y'all nikkas wasn't mad a Romo for getting rid of T.O.(Who was still productive by the way) :mjpls:

But get mad at Dak for getting rid of an unproductive washed idiot Dez Bryant. :mjpls:

I'm noticing this with a lot of Cowboys fans. :mjpls:
i'm smh at you using :mjpls: as if dakota ain't :mjpls: too. he a corporate ass stay in ya lane nikka just like garrett loves.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We can make this happen IRL like men if you using the tired its Internet shyt excuse. Let me know whats good and this can be addressed like men no bullshyt. Otherwise we don't need no fukking Maclin he's trash.
Lol what happens on the internet stays there. I told you I’m not hype or anything because it’s just corny internet shyt to me. You said you do the same shyt in real life then ok, sure. I’m not with the internet meetups unless you got ass, t*ts and a p*ssy :hubie:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
All he do is go around the Coli to get into arguments with people. :mjlol:

That's why I don't even respond to him anymore. :mjlol: Because I always see him in arguments with other people. :heh:

I need to go ahead and put him on my ignore. :heh:

Damn I thought I was the only dikk @philmonroe ride on this site.

He constantly coming at me sideways when I don’t be saying shyt to him. Bruh must get off on starting arguments online :dead:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

:scust:

DJ Moore please and trade our 2nd for Earl.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scust:

DJ Moore please and trade our 2nd for Earl.
Same Earl Thomas that wants a new deal? :jbhmm: With Lawrence, Irving and Martin coming up? :jbhmm:Earl not comin bruh lol. If he does then we must’ve come up on some money I haven’t seen talked about. And cam newton went to the super bowl with worse than what we’d have with Maclin. Yes I think Dak is better than Cam too

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Lol what happens on the internet stays there. I told you I’m not hype or anything because it’s just corny internet shyt to me. You said you do the same shyt in real life then ok, sure. I’m not with the internet meetups unless you got ass, t*ts and a p*ssy :hubie:
I'm good with that. You shouldn't be hype and took it just like when I called you dumb about the Kaep thread but you got all fukking serious about a light jab like you some killer. It was a fukking joke because I really thought you was looking for attention no more no less. Like I said in a similar situation nothing I said would change just online a lot of you cats read shyt in tones when IRL you can see the shyt ain't serious offline. I hear you about the meet ups I'm just not with the well your only doing this online when we can easily take that excuse away.

With all that said I dint have no beef with you nikka like any of these other cats. Just know if I disagree I'm going to talk that shut just like if I agree I'm going to agree with you. Its all good fam.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Same Earl Thomas that wants a new deal? :jbhmm: With Lawrence, Irving and Martin coming up? :jbhmm:Earl not comin bruh lol. If he does then we must’ve come up on some money I haven’t seen talked about. And cam newton went to the super bowl with worse than what we’d have with Maclin. Yes I think Dak is better than Cam too
I'd pass on Maclin if it was me.