Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
This

Roc Nation failed Dez.

He thought Jerruh loved. :mjlol:

He should've had Bob Sugar as his agent. :skip:

And Scandrick had a new contract the NEXT DAY.

Maybe Dez people thought after the Cowboys didn't get Watkins he was safe.

After that and all the stuff Stephen Jones came out and said, Dez couldn't go back. And if what he said was true about the "Garrett Guys" WHY wouldn't he even want to stay at that point.

Aikman got cut, Emmitt got cut, Ware got cut, T.O. got cut.

Business is business. Dez taking shyt too personal.

And the irony in all of this... Dez got pushed out because the team dynamic changed and they were moving in a new direction. Roy Williams got pushed out to make way for Dez because at the time, they were moving in a new direction. Kurt Warner is a HOF QB and he got pushed out not once but twice.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

After that and all the stuff Stephen Jones came out and said, Dez couldn't go back. And if what he said was true about the "Garrett Guys" WHY wouldn't he even want to stay at that point.

And the irony in all of this... Dez got pushed out because the team dynamic changed and they were moving in a new direction. Roy Williams got pushed out to make way for Dez because at the time, they were moving in a new direction. Kurt Warner is a HOF QB and he got pushed out not once but twice.
All those players got cut because they were over the hill and not willing to take a pay cut. Dez alteady said he was willing to take a pay cut. Why wouldn’t you welcome back a dynamic receiver like Dez if he’s willing to take pay cut. Dez is still a weapon and threat in this league.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

Cmon man. Aikman, Emmitt, and Ware were all done. Dez was a homegrown product, a lifer, with plenty in the tank. No comparison to those other guys besides TO but he was a mercenary, he was never looked at as a lifer.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Cmon man. Aikman, Emmitt, and Ware were all done. Dez was a homegrown product, a lifer, with plenty in the tank. No comparison to those other guys besides TO but he was a mercenary, he was never looked at as a lifer.

Point being, Aikman and Emmitt were icons. They were worshiped, revered. At the end of the day, getting cut is getting cut. Don't matter why or how. They were all let go.

Dez is from Texas and this is his first taste of not being wanted. Hopefully he reinvents himself and ball out wherever he ends up. Him wanting to come to the NFL East is dumb though. He's letting his emotions get the best of him right now. It is what it is :manny:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
All those players got cut because they were over the hill and not willing to take a pay cut. Dez alteady said he was willing to take a pay cut. Why wouldn’t you welcome back a dynamic receiver like Dez if he’s willing to take pay cut. Dez is still a weapon and threat in this league.

They all got cut because the team was moving on without them. All the other shyt is irrelevant. If they really wanted to keep them, they would've found a reason to.

And its funny that you chose to use the word "dynamic" to describe Dez and not "dominate". THAT's what it would've took for Dallas to eat that salary cap number. Last year he was dynamic not dominate and that's why they cut him.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I want Dez to go off for 10 rec for 200 and 3 TDs against us

In a Loss tho :Swagboysmjgrin:
loss? why? 0-16 breh. i don't want this team of snakes winning anything!

i want next season to be like '15. lot's of suffering. hopefully jerry drops dead too, inshallah.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All of this Dez dikkriding :scust:

You would've thought this nikka won the Cowboys multiple Super Bowls. :hhh:

I guess this is the new era Cowboys fan standards after not winning a Super Bowl in over 20+ years.:hhh:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

I guess this is the new era Cowboys fan standards after not winning a Super Bowl in over 20+ years.:hhh:
have you seen the shyt you've said about z-bo?

taking him over dirk.....

Z-Bo has surpassed Dirk as my favorite player in the NBA. :blessed:

crying over him getting his jersey retired....

They're retiring Z-Bo jersey when the Kings come to town this season.

I need to buy tickets to that game if it not sold out already.
:rudy: I know the team doesn't have much history but Randolph and Allen are not worthy of jersey retirement.

But super bowls/titles matter.....the hypocrisy is sickening.....:scust:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin

it's style over substance.

They tried to win with Dez as the number 1 receiver for the past 6 years. He's 30 now and they decided that since they have a young running back, quarterback, and offensive line they might as well get younger everywhere else.

I KNEW this was going to happen during Dak's rookie year and Dez's numbers took a hit because Dak wasn't going to force the ball to him if he wasn't open. He tried to do it last year and it didn't work. Their options were simple. Draft another quarterback and hope that he's better than Dak or change the receiving corps. It's easier to do the latter. And for a lot less.

They could've signed signed Watkins but he was too expensive. So if they wasn't trying to pay him, that should've told Dez something.

But nikkas will get over it once the season starts. Life goes on.