Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Damn I thought I was the only dikk @philmonroe ride on this site.

He constantly coming at me sideways when I don’t be saying shyt to him. Bruh must get off on starting arguments online :dead:
Fam what kinda fakkit shyt you on? You not even a Cowboys fan so you had to be stalking to come in here to find friends. Get your fat yellow fakkit ass the fukk out here you broke ass teacher. bytch you don't say nothing to me but you mentioned me talking about coming to Atlanta to fukk you're broke up ass up in front of your substitute class? Again take your fat light skin broke ass somewhere fakkit

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
For everyone saying Dak had a hand in this:

“I’m not here to bash anybody, but they know, man,” Bryant told Jane Slater of NFL Network in an interview Friday night. “They know. The way this whole situation got handled, I felt like I asked some of them to be a man about some of the situations a long time ago, and they couldn’t. I’m not talking about no players, because all the players we A1. That’s one thing that we did. We learned from one another. They couldn’t. I’m trying my best to sugarcoat it, but I can’t.”
Now would you look at that. nikkas just wanted to jump out the window on that boy Dak from the rip. Just because they need somebody to blame and add to the fact mothafukkas already don't like em. I wanna hear what Zeke gotta say for real for real.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Fam what kinda fakkit shyt you on? You not even a Cowboys fan so you had to be stalking to come in here to find friends. Get your fat yellow fakkit ass the fukk out here you broke ass teacher. bytch you don't say nothing to me but you mentioned me talking about coming to Atlanta to fukk you're broke up ass up in front of your substitute class? Again take your fat light skin broke ass somewhere fakkit

:russ:
I came to see what they were saying about Dez & surprise surprise you were in here starting shyt with other posters.

Anyway you going back on the ignore list.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Same Earl Thomas that wants a new deal? :jbhmm: With Lawrence, Irving and Martin coming up? :jbhmm:Earl not comin bruh lol. If he does then we must’ve come up on some money I haven’t seen talked about. And cam newton went to the super bowl with worse than what we’d have with Maclin. Yes I think Dak is better than Cam too
Give Earl the money Dez was due to make.

Irving isnt getting a new deal either. Plus we have about 50m in cap space next year.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:russ:
I came to see what they were saying about Dez & surprise surprise you were in here starting shyt with other posters.

Anyway you going back on the ignore list.
You came in here and just couldn't help yourself? Sounds like a bytch to me broke boy. I wish you self righteous fakkits just put me on the list instead of looking for attention doing it. Damn y'all like a bunch IG bytches looking for attention smfh.

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
TWill outlasting Dez on this roster :hhh:

My God :hhh:

The realization of this. :SCUSTHHH:

I’m at a lost for words brehs. Dez got me hype for games every sunday. I wanted that W first and foremost but the chance Dez might do some Dez shyt made me watch. Dude could have fell off with ages and injuries. I wanted to atleast see what he had to show us this year getting back healthy :mjcry:.

I’m not even interested in the Dallas Cowboys as a team right now. I know Dez wanna play these nikkas twice a year:wow:. Where he gone go :lupepop:.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm smh at you using :mjpls: as if dakota ain't :mjpls: too. he a corporate ass stay in ya lane nikka just like garrett loves.

And y'all Dez was a yes sir negro as well.

aauj111.jpg

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So, it took the release of C00N Dez for nikkas to stop being Cowboys fans. :mjlol: But not when CAC Jerruh cosigned Trump and telling nikkas that they will stand for the anthem. :mjpls:

A lot of :mjpls: exposure today. :sas2:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Now would you look at that. nikkas just wanted to jump out the window on that boy Dak from the rip. Just because they need somebody to blame and add to the fact mothafukkas already don't like em. I wanna hear what Zeke gotta say for real for real.
Dez Bryant: 'I believe Garrett's guys worked against me'

It is, by the way, not fair to blame any players who were surveyed by management regarding Dez and gave less-than-glowing responses. (No, not even some guys who "wear the C,' as Dez says cautiously, even though some of those guys failed to invited him to a recent 15-man veterans' leadership meeting that he's annually been a part of for years.) It's a long-time Jones organizational flaw to give locker-room leaders a "vote'' in such matters as it requires men in a foxhole to toss fellow fighters up and out of the hole.

this is dak/witten....

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I hope they go 0-16
I want them to go 7-9 or 8-8 and have a horrible draft spot. I don't think people realize how pissed a lot of fans are about this, they were completely disrespectful to Dez the entire season and off-season. If they had been quiet and released Dez 2 months ago then that would've been ok, but they openly criticized him and waited until FA was done to cut him. All the Cowboys did today was continue to ignore the main problem and make another hole on the team. I can't wait to see the reaction they get on draft night when they're on the clock.

fukk this Brice loving fakkit, this fool admitted that they don't even have a #2-3 WRs yet Dez was the problem. All the Dez haters got their wish but the reality is going to hit them like a bad acid trip.

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
Dude be trolling for attention you gotta let them thots do that and pay them no mind.

I’m a thot now? Lol the Internet tough guy at it again. You must get punched in your mouth a lot. Either that or you a bytch nikka that does all the name calling online only.

WTF are you talking about? :what:

I want Dez, T-Will, Witten, Garrett, Linehan, Byron Jones and Marinelli all gone.

I'm also waiting for Jerruh to die.

I've stated this numerous times throughout the season and in this thread. :beli:

nikka u keep talkin about the Romo era like the fukkin Rayne Dakota c00nscott era will be any better. That nikka is ass. You might as well want the whole team gonr bc we aint winning shyt with him

Im not an Internet tough guy at all. If that's how you see me oh well. I think its funny you so charged up about that comment. I guarantee you I don't get punched in my mouth at all and I'm definitely not a bytch in any way. Whatever makes you feel better though fam but you are acting like a thot with the attention whore shyt just like you was in the other thread.

Like I said, if you don’t have the same energy in real life that you do online then get the fukk on somewhere. If your response to somebody trolling (I don’t troll on here anyway) is to call them a thot/bytch then I don’t have to even continue explaining what you are because I know you don’t do that in real life. And YOU saying someone is charged up? :deadmanny: All you do is bicker back and forth with namecalling. You a real nikka though right? :heh: fukk on somewhere bruh. I don’t do namecalling and threats online. Leave that to nikkas like you

I do have the same energy IRL in similar situations and have always said so. Don't get why this is so hard to believe. Like what is somebody seriously going to do to me? Nothing so therefore why not? I definitely do the same IRL shyt you can come visit me in Philly on some chill shyt not no violence stuff and ask my boys what time it is. I'm the same way fam no different. Only time shyt switches up is business settings but shyt like this gloves are off. Hell my boys clown me too when I'm out of pocket it is what it is. I've never in my life claimed I'm a "real nikka" online or off so try again and stop being hype you got called a thot nerd.

What is somebody going to do to you if you call them out their name? :dwillhuh: The Fick kinda question is that? You call nikkas out their name in here daily. If you do it in real life you get in plenty of scraps. But since you claim nobody does shyt to you then you don’t have the same energy. Either that or you live around a bunch of bytch ass nikkas so which one is it? And why would I ask your boys anything if they fukk wit a nikka like you? Lol. And your boys clown you by calling you a bytch/thot? :gucci: Man whatever nikka. And you can keep saying I’m hype all you want. I’m just checkin a nikka that got out of his lane. But yeah, nobody gonna do shot to you when you call em out their name. You a boss lol. I hate the internet

Its a question I need the answer to. You only get in plenty of scraps if people think they can beat you and or they take it seriously. They know I'm not serious and they don't think they can beat me so we are all good. It also helps that like I said they can call me names back the shyt ain't serious. So no I don't roll around bytch ass nikkas but I always have the same energy. Yeah my boys do clown me by saying stuff like you acting like a bytch never a thot though. I don't take that shyt seriously I'm probably wylin and sometimes you need cats that keep it real in that way.

Let's be real nikka we can't check people online. You sound stupid as shyt saying such cause unless you're going to come here and I'll pm the address if you do to see whats what this is just Internet talk that I don't take serious that you do. You want to call me names go ahead I don't take the shyt serious fam. Its all jokes to me but you think I really got beef with you or others? Never I just disagree with you at times and when I do I speak,on it just like when I agree I do the same shyt. Stop taking this shyt waaaay more serious than it is but for you night since you think I'm sooo disrespecting you I won't call you names anymore lol.

Cowboy thread is in disarray just like their locker room :popcorn:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
My final thoughts on this

1. For the fans blaming Dak. You’re actually right. It is his fault. His rookie of the year performance saved Garrett’s job. It gave him a pass for this past seasons fukkery. If Dak would’ve played bad, Dallas would’ve probably missed the playoffs. Romo would’ve had zero margin for error. And oh by the way, he played so well that Romo lost his job and retired.

2. Dallas knew Dez wasn’t coming back in January so the timing of his release is interesting. They waited until after the free agent frenzy was over so it would be too late for certain teams to sign him. But they also released him before the NFL draft. Had they waited until after the draft, Dez would’ve been fukked and probably wouldn’t have been signed until right before training camp for small money. The decent thing to do was just release him in January. Part of me thinks Jerry was holding out hope that things would work out.

3. There is no denying that there is a culture clash that’s going on in the locker room and Dez probably wielded too much influence. I mean how many players got busted for failed drug tests? This team lacked discipline. Witten is from a different background and culture so you can’t count on him to handle the black players like Irving etc. Daks approach works or at least that’s what the coaches prefer.

4. Dallas has been trying to mimic the patriots for years and cutting ties with Dez is more proof. But the difference is wins and championships. If Belichick cut Dez nobody would’ve blinked. Garrett wants the team to consist of a patriots culture. But again, that only works when you win.

5. Anything less than the nfc championship will be a dissappoinent. And if they don’t get there Garrett will be fired. Why? Because Jerry already put it out there that the cowboys are on the same level as the eagles.

And one more tidbit. When chip Kelly got rid of shady amd djack, it was doom and gloom in philly.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So, it took the release of C00N Dez for nikkas to stop being Cowboys fans. :mjlol: But not when CAC Jerruh cosigned Trump and telling nikkas that they will stand for the anthem. :mjpls:

A lot of :mjpls: exposure today. :sas2:
You come across as a white suprenacist...the only people ive met in real life that have wanted dez gone are either lowkey white supremacist or c00ns. Im not accusing you of being either but yoyr disdain for dez is puzzling. You seem like a reasonanble dude so im curious as to why youre happy he gone. I dont see a benefit.