Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alotta yall got some nerve saying good riddance to the players, like the main culprit for us not winning isnt our head coach.

WTF are you talking about? :what:

I want Dez, T-Will, Witten, Garrett, Linehan, Byron Jones and Marinelli all gone.

I'm also waiting for Jerruh to die.

I've stated this numerous times throughout the season and in this thread. :beli:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
WTF are you talking about? :what:

I want Dez, T-Will, Witten, Garrett, Linehan, Byron Jones and Marinelli all gone.

I'm also waiting for Jerruh to die.

I've stated this numerous times throughout the season and in this thread. :beli:
nikka u keep talkin about the Romo era like the fukkin Rayne Dakota c00nscott era will be any better. That nikka is ass. You might as well want the whole team gonr bc we aint winning shyt with him

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka u keep talkin about the Romo era like the fukkin Rayne Dakota c00nscott era will be any better. That nikka is ass. You might as well want the whole team gonr bc we aint winning shyt with him

Like Dez wasn't a C00N. :stopitslime:

He did all that tap dancing for Jerruh and still got his blackass cut. :beli:

He should've been the main player on the Cowboys to speak up and he didn't. :camby:

But I bet you wasn't calling Romo ass after throwing 5 INTs in that Buffalo game his second year as a starter. :mjpls:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
But back to @BlueHeffner . Yes. HATE for no reason. nikkas in here callin him a bytch, biracial fakkit etc. the reason for that hate is a suspect half of a season? :gucci:
YES

Hes not the answer fam, yet hes getting our favorite players jettisoned.

Yall be watching too much espn. Media put all of his struggles on Dez, and yall fell for it.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I’m a thot now? Lol the Internet tough guy at it again. You must get punched in your mouth a lot. Either that or you a bytch nikka that does all the name calling online only.
Im not an Internet tough guy at all. If that's how you see me oh well. I think its funny you so charged up about that comment. I guarantee you I don't get punched in my mouth at all and I'm definitely not a bytch in any way. Whatever makes you feel better though fam but you are acting like a thot with the attention whore shyt just like you was in the other thread.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Like Dez wasn't a C00N. :stopitslime:

He did all that tap dancing for Jerruh and still got his blackass cut. :beli:

He should've been the main player on the Cowboys to speak up and he didn't. :camby:

But I bet you wasn't calling Romo ass after throwing 5 INTs in that Buffalo game his second year as a starter. :mjpls:
This isnt about Romo vs Dak. Stick to the topic.
This team will win nothing with dude at Qb, hes ass. Even you have said as much.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im not an Internet tough guy at all. If that's how you see me oh well. I think its funny you so charged up about that comment. I guarantee you I don't get punched in my mouth at all and I'm definitely not a bytch in any way. Whatever makes you feel better though fam but you are acting like a thot with the attention whore shyt just like you was in the other thread.
Like I said, if you don’t have the same energy in real life that you do online then get the fukk on somewhere. If your response to somebody trolling (I don’t troll on here anyway) is to call them a thot/bytch then I don’t have to even continue explaining what you are because I know you don’t do that in real life. And YOU saying someone is charged up? :deadmanny: All you do is bicker back and forth with namecalling. You a real nikka though right? :heh: fukk on somewhere bruh. I don’t do namecalling and threats online. Leave that to nikkas like you

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Did Dak have a game like this during his second year as a starter? :what:

Answer the damn question. :stopitslime:

We won the game nikka. Did Romo go 10 quarters without a TD? No Cowboy QV EVER had a scoring drought like that.

Anyways youre missing my point. Ima always side with a player like Dez over the front office. They are so trash at their job that I can never side with them.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Like I said, if you don’t have the same energy in real life that you do online then get the fukk on somewhere. If your response to somebody trolling (I don’t troll on here anyway) is to call them a thot/bytch then I don’t have to even continue explaining what you are because I know you don’t do that in real life. And YOU saying someone is charged up? :deadmanny: All you do is bicker back and forth with namecalling. You a real nikka though right? :heh: fukk on somewhere bruh. I don’t do namecalling and threats online. Leave that to nikkas like you
I do have the same energy IRL in similar situations and have always said so. Don't get why this is so hard to believe. Like what is somebody seriously going to do to me? Nothing so therefore why not? I definitely do the same IRL shyt you can come visit me in Philly on some chill shyt not no violence stuff and ask my boys what time it is. I'm the same way fam no different. Only time shyt switches up is business settings but shyt like this gloves are off. Hell my boys clown me too when I'm out of pocket it is what it is. I've never in my life claimed I'm a "real nikka" online or off so try again and stop being hype you got called a thot nerd.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

All he do is go around the Coli to get into arguments with people. :mjlol:

That's why I don't even respond to him anymore. :mjlol: Because I always see him in arguments with other people. :heh:

I need to go ahead and put him on my ignore. :heh:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
All he do is go around the Coli to get into arguments with people. :mjlol:

That's why I don't even respond to him anymore. :mjlol: Because I always see him in arguments with other people. :heh:

I need to go ahead and put him on my ignore. :heh:
Aw look at this got dudes finding online friends on here. Damn shame I make you nikkas have heart attacks and of course you see me in arguments because you nikkas looking for it like some jealous bytches. You should put me on ignore you jalen Ramsey dikkeater