Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
For everyone saying Dak had a hand in this:

“I’m not here to bash anybody, but they know, man,” Bryant told Jane Slater of NFL Network in an interview Friday night. “They know. The way this whole situation got handled, I felt like I asked some of them to be a man about some of the situations a long time ago, and they couldn’t. I’m not talking about no players, because all the players we A1. That’s one thing that we did. We learned from one another. They couldn’t. I’m trying my best to sugarcoat it, but I can’t.”

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For everyone saying Dak had a hand in this:

“I’m not here to bash anybody, but they know, man,” Bryant told Jane Slater of NFL Network in an interview Friday night. “They know. The way this whole situation got handled, I felt like I asked some of them to be a man about some of the situations a long time ago, and they couldn’t. I’m not talking about no players, because all the players we A1. That’s one thing that we did. We learned from one another. They couldn’t. I’m trying my best to sugarcoat it, but I can’t.”
If this is any indication of the attitude towards Dak he better be ready the first quarter of week 1 or it’s gonna be unbearable. A lot of nikkas hate that dude for no reason :mjlol:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude be trolling for attention you gotta let them thots do that and pay them no mind.
I’m a thot now? Lol the Internet tough guy at it again. You must get punched in your mouth a lot. Either that or you a bytch nikka that does all the name calling online only.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
The real big problem is the animosity this creates in the locker room. Martin isn't under contract past this year and neither is Lawrence. They had a sort of 'brotherhood' feeling in 2016. With that feeling completely gone, don't be surprised if one or both of these guys walk when Stephen tries to get a bargain out of them and some other team is willing to pay them obscene money.