Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
shyt changes. Are you saying you've never changed your mind after time has went on? @*DalMem* you dapping this bullshyt you ain't never changed your mind either? Y'all two are the only cats that I know who haven't but congrats to y'all.

When it come to my paper? Hell nah I’m not changing my mind.

If either side wanted, or was open to, a pay cut I’m sure it would have been discussed.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
this is the type of franchise yall want to be a fan of?

Dar6rUyU0AASr0S.jpg

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
this is the type of franchise yall want to be a fan of?

Dar6rUyU0AASr0S.jpg

How is calling out coaches going to solve ANYTHING????????????????????

He's no longer a cowboy. fukk it.

I'm riding with Dak and Zeke. When Dez was a Cowboy I rode with him. When DWare was a Cowboy, I rode with him. Now its time to move the fukk on.

Nobody was up in arms when Scandrick got cut and he was a Cowboy longer.

People act like Dez was the franchise and not the other way around.

What's the point of arguing over coaches and players who haven't wont a motherfukking thing? :mindblown:

At this point I don't give a fukk who goes and who stays. I'm not shedding tears for no coach or player who hasn't won a fukking championship. :mjpls:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
When it come to my paper? Hell nah I’m not changing my mind.

If either side wanted, or was open to, a pay cut I’m sure it would have been discussed.
I meant in general regarding changing your mind but nice shake move. Until we know I'm going by what is known then and if you don't that's cool too.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is calling out coaches going to solve ANYTHING????????????????????

He's no longer a cowboy. fukk it.

I'm riding with Dak and Zeke. When Dez was a Cowboy I rode with him. When DWare was a Cowboy, I rode with him. Now its time to move the fukk on.

Nobody was up in arms when Scandrick got cut and he was a Cowboy longer.

People act like Dez was the franchise and not the other way around.

What's the point of arguing over coaches and players who haven't wont a motherfukking thing? :mindblown:

At this point I don't give a fukk who goes and who stays. I'm not shedding tears for no coach or player who hasn't won a fukking championship. :mjpls:

May The Church Say Amen!!! :lawd:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Pass to who? The Cowboys just made it easier for teams to defend them:mjlol:
I agree but maybe this is going to be like that season when we thought we were winning like 4/5 games after Romo went down. As far as the WR core I don't think they are nothing special esp without Dez but maybe we will see a Dak friendly O that plays to his dink and dunk style better. I hope so because we still want the Boys to win even if they do stuff like this.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
May The Church Say Amen!!! :lawd:

nikkas acting like Dallas went 14-2 and won the super bowl last year and they decided to let Dez go :russ:

If Dez was that nice right now they would've said :pacspit: to Demarcus Lawrence and low balled the fukk out of Martin. Dez isn't OBJ. They would've kept him regardless. The Giant's are putting up with the bullshyt, because OBJ makes shyt happen. Once he no longer makes shyt happen, the Giants will tell him to kick rocks as well.

IF Dez was smart he would've went to them first and volunteered to take a pay cut, so they can sign an Earl Thomas or resign players. Instead, he wants to go on twitter and be in his feelings the entire off season saying what he will and won't do.

Dez road with the fans, but the fans don't sign his checks. NFL players are assets. And unfortunately for Dez he was an asset that depreciated over the course of 2 years.

People can attack Jason Garrett all they want... I do it just as much as the next fan, but at the end of the day, players have to hold themselves accountable.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thing that really irritates me about the Dez ordeal is if they just released Dez based off his price tag and production correlation, how can they justify Witten still on the roster. He should be gone as well. Witten has been useless and holds this offense back just as much as they perceived Dez did. We need to really push for Witten release. He too has a high salary and declining production. He’s the worst TE in the division

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
honestly i just dont get it, so you save cap space this year to sign who exactly? no one person can save our defense so thats a wash. Why not get everyone back one more time plus add some rookies? now instead of drafting a line backer we gonna grab another receiver?

We dont get better by cutting dez, and this is a crucial year to see if we keep presscott.

Dak regressed last year, WITH Dez on the roster. Obviously the coaches didn't think it would get better. Dez isn't a 2nd or 3rd year player. He's stuck in his ways.

They made it clear they wanted to move in a different direction.

I don't know how this is hard to comprehend. When they decided to not let Romo get his job back, that should've put EVERYBODY on notice.

If they were willing to part ways with Romo before his contract was up and eat the dead cap space, what made nikkas think it couldn't happen to him :mindblown:

Dez should've been kissing Daks ass last year. With NO drops. NO missed opportunities.

It's like the whole team got comfortable.

Blame Dak all you want but to the coaches and Stephen Jones, Dak can afford to fukk up. because...

1. He's still young.
2. More importantly, he's on a cheap ass rookie contract.

So Dallas will do whatever they can to build around his rookie contract and win NOW before they have to reup with him.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dak regressed last year, WITH Dez on the roster. Obviously the coaches didn't think it would get better. Dez isn't a 2nd or 3rd year player. He's stuck in his ways.

They made it clear they wanted to move in a different direction.

I don't know how this is hard to comprehend. When they decided to not let Romo get his job back, that should've put EVERYBODY on notice.

If they were willing to part ways with Romo before his contract was up and eat the dead cap space, what made nikkas think it couldn't happen to him :mindblown:

Dez should've been kissing Daks ass last year. With NO drops. NO missed opportunities.

It's like the whole team got comfortable.

Blame Dak all you want but to the coaches and Stephen Jones, Dak can afford to fukk up. because...

1. He's still young.
2. More importantly, he's on a cheap ass rookie contract.

So Dallas will do whatever they can to build around his rookie contract and win NOW before they have to reup with him.

build with what breh? nikkas acting like Dez is completely washed. Theres no rookie receiver coming in thats gonna be better than Dez right now, and we not getting any free agents on that level for 8 million :francis:

so now we have another hole at receiver(several), a hole at line backer. and what to show for it?:stopitslime:8 million we not gonna use? :stopitslime:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The thing that really irritates me about the Dez ordeal is if they just released Dez based off his price tag and production correlation, how can they justify Witten still on the roster. He should be gone as well. Witten has been useless and holds this offense back just as much as they perceived Dez did. We need to really push for Witten release. He too has a high salary and declining production. He’s the worst TE in the division

IF Dez had Witten's work ethic and leadership traits, he wouldn't have gotten cut. Tight end's are cheaper. Witten has a substantially cheaper deal. Witten has been in Dallas way longer, almost twice as long.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Why don't you call whoever out personally or are you scarred? Most people just venting so I don't see why at least for a day or two they can't vent without folks complaining.
If that's all it is, venting, then cool. Do that. I just don't want yall denouncing the squad.