Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
This isnt as bad as when we parted wit Owens IMO.. Owens was really more of a threat than Dez.

My whole thing is how is Witten robot playing ass not cut for upgrading purposes and Dez is?

holy shyt THANK YOU

WITTEN CAN CATCH A BALL - COOL. BUT WHAT HAPPENDS NEXT? NOT A DAMN THING!!!

HE IS BASICALLY THE LAST OF THE LAST GEN COWBOY SQUAD. WELL, HIM AND GARRET. (AND JERRY BUT UH....) HE NEEDS TO GO NOW.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is the difference?

At least Steve Smith was still playing at a high level unlike Dez. :sas2:

Steve-Smith-Cam-Newotn.jpg

22436-preview.jpg

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
dikkriding Romo and now dikkriding Dez :scust:

The dikkriding of these ringless Cowboys that never won us shyt is :hhh:

My thing is would it made a difference if we moved him around but well never know
Dez wasnt worth the money he needed a pay cut at least
The to shyt pissed me off cuz he was still worth every damn dime and then some

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only way this is sort of forgiveable is if we trade for Earl Thomas now and use that money on him.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I don't think they need to leak shyt, I mean the proof is in the pudding. They save $8m with the cut, free up a ton of money, by getting rid of a declining WR who is about to be 30. You don't really need to create a narrative as to why you would do that. It should be pretty obvious to everyone looking at it logically.

Now obviously I cant say 100% there werent other issues but I don't think other "issues" would matter if he wasn't making so much money.
They could've saved money if he took a pay cut so what is this logical stuff you keep pumping like your the only logical person around?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I wish nikkas was this mad when they cut D-Ware and T-New. :martin:

Y'all nikkas didn't give them the injury excuse.
When both of those nikkas played injured their last season as a Cowboy and y'all nikkas was in a hurry to get rid of them. :martin:
How do you know they weren't or are you just free styling? Also like how you're just grouping everybody to fit your narrative with no actual proof

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
They could've saved money if he took a pay cut so what is this logical stuff you keep pumping like your the only logical person around?

Tell me how logical it was that the nikka that said HELL NO when asked about taking a pay cut, was gonna take a pay cut... or enough of a pay cut to justify the team keeping him.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
It is what it is. nikkas moved on from Mike (albeit unwillingly due to injury), moved on from T.O., now we move on from Dez. Yeah it hurts but are you really not gonna be in this thread in two weeks for the draft? Or in a few months for camp? Or months after that for the damn season cuz dude got cut? I'm a Cowboys fan thru it all, idk about yall.