Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
How is calling out coaches going to solve ANYTHING????????????????????

He's no longer a cowboy. fukk it.

I'm riding with Dak and Zeke. When Dez was a Cowboy I rode with him. When DWare was a Cowboy, I rode with him. Now its time to move the fukk on.

Nobody was up in arms when Scandrick got cut and he was a Cowboy longer.

People act like Dez was the franchise and not the other way around.

What's the point of arguing over coaches and players who haven't wont a motherfukking thing? :mindblown:

At this point I don't give a fukk who goes and who stays. I'm not shedding tears for no coach or player who hasn't won a fukking championship. :mjpls:

Compare Dez to Scandrick brehs. Gottdamn how out of touch are you?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
build with what breh? nikkas acting like Dez is completely washed. Theres no rookie receiver coming in thats gonna be better than Dez right now, and we not getting any free agents on that level for 8 million :francis:

so now we have another hole at receiver(several), a hole at line backer. and what to show for it?:stopitslime:8 million we not gonna use? :stopitslime:

So you're saying, Dallas can't replace 68 catches 838 yards and 6 TD's :mjpls:

They just did with Hurns and Thompson who's combined numbers equal what Dez put up last year... and they got both for a combined lesser amount that what they would've had to pay Dez.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you're saying, Dallas can't replace 68 catches 838 yards and 6 TD's :mjpls:

They just did with Hurns and Thompson who's combined numbers equal what Dez put up last year... and they got both for a combined lesser amount that what they would've had to pay Dez.

ban bet me if allen hurns dont get injured this coming season :beli:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dikkride for lifetime loser lions castoff scott linehan. he and that bytch ass fakkit garrett initiated this. that's who yall caping for.

WTF are you talking about? :what:

When did I start capping for Garrett or Linehan? :what:

I don't have love for any ringless Cowboy. That's including players, coaches, staff or whatever? :camby:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
these dudes don't be going to games/oxnard/practices....if you did, you'd see up close how beloved dez is by this fanbase.

I was a fan of ANTONIO BRYANT and was pissed he never got a chance to shine, then got thrown in the bushes by Bill Parcells.

I was a fan of Ken Norton. He was my favorite player on defense and was :snoop: when he signed with San Francisco.

I learned a long time ago not to get attached to players. Especially, if they don't win. I was a big Dez supporter and defended him the whole time he was hear. But lets keep it 100. He hasn't lived up to the contract. It doesn't matter why, or how. Now he's 30. SO do you really want to keep a player around and hope that he changes? He had a full 16 games last year to force his will in the passing game and didn't.

If Dak missed him wide open 1 time.. that's on Dak. But if it's all the time, that's on Dez. However he does his business. However he moves.. It simply didn't translate to success on the field. Maybe he needs change. Maybe the offense wasn't showcasing his skills. Why would you want him to stay? I get that he's homegrown. But If I'm a GM, I'm looking to move on. T.O. got booted to make shyt easy for Romo, and now the same thing is happening with Dez. It is what it is.

When T.O. left, Romo got better. Now lets see what Dak can do. who ho by the way is the first young black franchise quarter back, Dallas has had in the history of the damn franchise :mjpls:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
WTF are you talking about? :what:

When did I start capping for Garrett or Linehan? :what:

I don't have love for any ringless Cowboy. That's including players, coaches, staff or whatever? :camby:

I would've cut players on the strength of allowing the fukking Eagles to win a title before they did :snoop:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would've cut players on the strength of allowing the fukking Eagles to win a title before they did :snoop:

These are the same nikkas that love Romo over Aikman. :mindblown:

I'm so damn glad this loveable loser Romo era is coming to an end with Witten probably gone after next season.

It's like the Romo era made some Cowboys fans retarded. :mindblown:

These nikkas didn't win us shyt.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You probably was of the Cowboy fans mad after Quincy Carter got cut :russ:

Dont you clown my childhood hero
giphy.gif

:mjcry:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
These are the same nikkas that love Romo over Aikman. :mindblown:

I'm so damn glad this loveable loser Romo era is coming to an end with Witten probably gone after next season.

It's like the Romo era made some Cowboys fans retarded. :mindblown:

These nikkas didn't win us shyt.

My memories of the Romo era will be summed up with these plays.

and

That's basically it. Oh.. and Stephen A. Smith saying accident waiting to happen. They need to purge the Romo era once and for all.