El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@*DalMem*
Wouldn't be shocked if Jerry drafts Kirk and Anthony Miller :ohhh:

I was just about to post this. :russ: Rep+

We have to get Anthony Miller in 2nd round. He is the perfect receiver for Dak.

A potential Antonio Brown. He's going to be the best receiver in this draft IMO, no bias. (Because I felt Paxton Lynch was going to be a bust)

hqdefault.jpg

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
I've been numb to nikkas getting cut ever since they did T.O. dirty...:yeshrug:

Dez will go somewhere and be productive like past Cowboys from Parcel era...yet exposing this current structure even more.:mjgrin:

Let's be reality though, you can't complain and bring negative energy on the sideline and then fukk up most the time when you get a catch-able ball.:manny:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Tell me how logical it was that the nikka that said HELL NO when asked about taking a pay cut, was gonna take a pay cut... or enough of a pay cut to justify the team keeping him.
shyt changes. Are you saying you've never changed your mind after time has went on? @*DalMem* you dapping this bullshyt you ain't never changed your mind either? Y'all two are the only cats that I know who haven't but congrats to y'all.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
honestly i just dont get it, so you save cap space this year to sign who exactly? no one person can save our defense so thats a wash. Why not get everyone back one more time plus add some rookies? now instead of drafting a line backer we gonna grab another receiver?

We dont get better by cutting dez, and this is a crucial year to see if we keep presscott.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
It is what it is. nikkas moved on from Mike (albeit unwillingly due to injury), moved on from T.O., now we move on from Dez. Yeah it hurts but are you really not gonna be in this thread in two weeks for the draft? Or in a few months for camp? Or months after that for the damn season cuz dude got cut? I'm a Cowboys fan thru it all, idk about yall.
Why don't you call whoever out personally or are you scarred? Most people just venting so I don't see why at least for a day or two they can't vent without folks complaining.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Stupid ass move by dallas. I would of cut t will or Witten before dez. Now we got to address a wide receiver first in the draft instead of the more important positions that we needed.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
honestly i just dont get it, so you save cap space this year to sign who exactly? no one person can save our defense so thats a wash. Why not get everyone back one more time plus add some rookies? now instead of drafting a line backer we gonna grab another receiver?

We dont get better by cutting dez, and this is a crucial year to see if we keep presscott.

Probably to extend Martin sign the rookies etc.

But yeah Garrett dead ass still here after 11 years of stagnancy