Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My memories of the Romo era will be summed up with these plays.

and

That's basically it. Oh.. and Stephen A. Smith saying accident waiting to happen. They need to purge the Romo era once and for all.

Or the last play of the playoff game against the Giants. When he threw to a triple covered Terry Glenn, while T.O. was wide open running into the endzone. :mindblown:

These nikkas would take flashy plays over Super Bowls.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is the type of franchise yall want to be a fan of?

Dar6rUyU0AASr0S.jpg

More proof that by seasons end we’ll be happy because 1 if 2 things will happen. We’ll be in the playoffs winning playoffs games or it falls apart and Garrett is 100 percent gone. So I’m kicking my feet back this season :yeshrug:

I feel some of y’all being emotional though even though I’m not regarding Dez. I was that way when TO got cut though. I was legit hoping for losses the year after and blamed Tony. Lol but he never bashed Romo so I eased up on that but he always got smoke for Garrett so it’s fukk Garrett for life.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Or the last play of the playoff game against the Giants. When he threw to a triple covered Terry Glenn, while T.O. was wide open running into the endzone. :mindblown:

These nikkas would take flashy plays over Super Bowls.

The Cowboys are America's team. They bring ratings. Got the best stadium, and the best brand.

But people let that shyt cloud their judgment. Last year proved that 2016 was an arbitration. They need to do more than simply make minor tweaks to the roster. They started last year but letting most of the secondary go and draft their replacements. That appears to be the right move. They made sure they kept Will McClay who is their biggest asset right now. And they obviously trust him to continue to replenish the roster.

It's like some fans are mindless zombies who have gotten too comfortable with the status quo of being mediocre. :snoop:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
If that's all it is, venting, then cool. Do that. I just don't want yall denouncing the squad.
Like I posted earlier who denouncing the team? If they are holla at them but most just venting so no need for the blanket statement esp today. You could've at least waited till Monday or something fam to say something like you did smh x lol.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Cowboys are America's team. They bring ratings. Got the best stadium, and the best brand.

But people let that shyt cloud their judgment. Last year proved that 2016 was an arbitration. They need to do more than simply make minor tweaks to the roster. They started last year but letting most of the secondary go and draft their replacements. That appears to be the right move. They made sure they kept Will McClay who is their biggest asset right now. And they obviously trust him to continue to replenish the roster.

It's like some fans are mindless zombies who have gotten too comfortable with the status quo of being mediocre. :snoop:

This

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s not totally true. Dak has played well without Dez before.

Dak has played well when we surround him with hall of famers and all pros :aicmon:

its whatever at this point, either we sink or swim this season, best case Dak improves as a passer worst case garret is fired and everyone gets bushed :camby:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bruh....

cutting dez does not improve us this season, we are even MORE likely to be mediocre this season. :mindblown:

Playing Top money for a Low IQ injury prone football player that does nothing but bytch wasn't going to help moving into the season as well.

Dez is the Adrian Peterson of receivers.

Vikings and Saints were smart to get rid of his ass.

bytchin with low production. :camby:

giphy.gif

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Playing Top money for a Low IQ injury prone football player that does nothing but bytch wasn't going to help moving into the season as well.

giphy.gif

:beli:

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

giphy.gif

Don't disrespect AP by comparing him to Dez :stopitslime: